“Do BridgeClimb.com!!”

Ranked #1 of 340 Tours in Sydney
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: See Sydney at its best - take the Climb of Your Life with BridgeClimb Sydney. With our Climb Leaders as your guide, you will suit-up in our specially designed outdoor gear and ascend. From its fascinating underbelly to its summit, 134m above the Harbour, the Bridge is the pride of Sydney. From dawn until dusk, the view from the top is always different. Climbs are available at dawn (limited departures), during the day, twilight or night. Don’t miss out on this unforgettable, and uniquely “Sydney” experience.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Food available for purchase
Washington, DC
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Do BridgeClimb.com!!”
Reviewed 26 May 2013

It's not cheap, but it's worth it if the weather is good. 360-degree views, and a breathtaking experience. It's not for the faint of heart, but even if you're just moderately adventurous, you won't regret it!

• Greek first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Coffs Harbour, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“A 'must-do' in Sydney”
Reviewed 25 May 2013

We booked the climb for our 20th Wedding anniversary.
We were in a small group of only 7 climbers for a 10.45am climb. Our guide was Albert, and he did his best to make everyone feel welcome, although some of his jokes were lost on the Indian and German people in our group!
It was an easy climb, and I didn't ever feel scared or unsafe.
The climb process and all the equipment was very professional and well organised.
You can buy photos after your climb ( and let's face it, you have no choice really, as you can't take your own camera), and my only negative comment would be the price of these photos. We paid $65 for a usb with 4 photos on it! Having said that, the images were good quality.
Overall, I would do this again and recommend it to anyone visiting Sydney!

1 Thank Kyla68
Chicago, Illinois
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“A thrill for those who like adventure”
Reviewed 24 May 2013

My wife and I were in Sydney and were a little hesitant about doing the bridge climb, and even though I am afraid of heights, this tour is an amazing experience. Our tour guide, Adrian, was very knowledgable and enthusiastic and catered to those who were a little nervous as well. The views from the top of this bridge are incredible and the history behind it is definitely worth the climb. We did a mid-day climb but if we had the time, we would have done it at all times of the day.

Seattle, Washington
35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 53 helpful votes
“Climb to the Top”
Reviewed 24 May 2013

You can take a tour where you can climb to the top. It's worth it and great views, if you're not afraid of heights.

Visited August 2012
Sydney, Australia
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Unbelievable!”
Reviewed 23 May 2013

This was an incredible experience. Despite having lived in Sydney for years, I avoided this attraction because I thought it would be too scary or I would be too unfit to do the climb. After living in the US for four years, my eldest daughter (20) and I went back to Sydney. She is afraid of heights but wanted to do the climb as a mother/daughter activity. So I said yes. I am so glad I did! It IS NOT scary. It IS NOT difficult. You do NOT need to be fit. It IS magnificent. It DOES have amazing views of all of Sydney Harbour and the city - arguably one of the prettiest cities in the world. There was even a photo of a 100-year old woman who did it.

If you are in Sydney, put aside the money for this. It is worth every single penny. Just outstanding.