“Thrilling Experiance” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 338 Tours in Sydney
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: See Sydney at its best - take the Climb of Your Life with BridgeClimb Sydney. With our Climb Leaders as your guide, you will suit-up in our specially designed outdoor gear and ascend. From its fascinating underbelly to its summit, 134m above the Harbour, the Bridge is the pride of Sydney. From dawn until dusk, the view from the top is always different. Climbs are available at dawn (limited departures), during the day, twilight or night. Don’t miss out on this unforgettable, and uniquely “Sydney” experience.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase
Romsey, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Thrilling Experiance”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 April 2014

If you are on holiday in Sydney then you must climb the bridge.it takes approx 4hrs and you are
In good hands, the staff are very professional they kit you out with everything that you need to make the climb,in a very safe way.you do not need to be super fit and you will have an unforgettable experiance

Visited March 2014
2 Thank Brian B

• Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Birmingham, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Expensive, worth it but don't do the 3.5 hr climb!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 April 2014

Did the bridge climb at night and it was a great experience! There are several options for the length of the climb. Due to our own time restraints we were only able to be present for a night climb lasting 3.5 hours. Although we had a great time as far as we could see the only difference between a 2.5 hr climb and a 3.5 hr climb is that the tour guide tells you a few more stories. Was slightly frustrating for us as we just wanted to get to the top and weren't particularly interested in the guide chatting to us about prince William coming to visit! Very glad we did it although for how much we paid it would be nice if our private photo was included! Would I recommend to a friend? Yes.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Michael K
Rockhampton, Australia
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“Amazing!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 April 2014

I booked this as a birthday present for my husband knowing that it would be something he would love to do but would never book for himself. Well it was the best present EVER. We were both nervous as hell but our instructor soon had us forgetting our nerves with his sense of humour and knowledge of the bridge. You don't have to be the fittest person to do this climb as it is very slow paced and there is only a couple of areas that you need to climb up a ladder or down a ladder.If you are scared of heights please don't let that stop you as you feel so secure and enclosed the whole time. There was only one area that I felt nervous but that was only for a brief second. I would recommend this to anyone! The views from the top were amazing as well as watching the sunset on the horizon. Then seeing the city light up! Definitely do the tour that includes seeing the sunset! Great adventure!!

Visited October 2013
2 Thank justjess00
Mumbai (Bombay), India
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“A once in a life-time experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 April 2014

An elaborate planning for the entire Bridgeclimb prepares you for the experience of a life-time. We started at 6:05pm, sharp, and our instructor guided us to the safety aspects, clothing, harness etc. In comes Darren, our climb leader was an awesome person, taking each and every person into confidence, as we had two people nudging 75 years, some oversized persons as well.

The ongoing commentary through the headsets by Darren, was very informative, he is jovial, striking the right chord with each of the persons in our group of 13 people.
The climb itself seemed very easy with Darren's help and the entire group. Its best to have a 6:05pm or pre-dawn climb, our climb started when the sun was about to set, so the setting sun was witnessed at the half-way mark; and by the time we reached the top of the Bridge, it was night, and we were lucky that there was a performance at the Sydney Opera House, and some fireworks thereafter added to the entire glitter of the Sydney Skyline at night.

There are water fountains along the way, in case you feel the need to hydrate yourself.

I am scared of heights, but this trip enabled me to overcome it.

I had pre-booked the climb along with an additional AUD 30.00 for two additional photographs. They give you an option of CD or hard copy, plus an instant uploading on FB with the help of a barcoded tag, that you can upload instantly after the climb.

Visited March 2014
3 Thank NageshBhakta
Wakefield, United Kingdom
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“Glad we did it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2014 via mobile

I was scared, nervous, petrified and excited all at the same time...
Scared as I've never done anything like this before, nervous as I was sure I'd be fit enough, petrified of making a show of myself and would have to be 'rescued' and excited by the thought of the whole thing...
Well.... I'm 100% glad to say it was FANTASTIC!!!! A little pricy I admit but then the knowledge our guide had was amazing, it was a tour of many things... Our guide was fab, he knew loads of info about all of the things we could see and any questions we had he was more than happy to share his knowledge...
Great pace up and down the climb... I was worried about the ladders, but easy did it and we were up on the arch of the bridge... There were plenty of short breaks on the way up and also on the way back down for us to catch our breathe and taking in some of the fabulous views.... I know lots of people say you get the same views from the pylon museum, and you probably do, but for me it was more than that... I, yes I climbed the Sydney Harbour Bridge!!! Fantastic!!! So glad I didn't chicken out....

Visited April 2014