My partner and I stayed at the Lord Nelson Brewery Hotel for 3 nights in March, It is ia lovely historic hotel not huge but in a great location in The Rocks away from the main drag but an easy walk to everything, including Circular Quay. We had a lovely attic style room - the bed was huge and really comfortable. It was really clean and quiet -considering we were above a hotel! After a day of sight seeing it was great to be able to drop off our stuff in our room and head back down to the bar to sample the hotel beers and a Ploughman's lunch or two. The staff were really friendly and the bar had a welcoming ambience with lots of locals eating and drinking there each night. The only downside was that there is no onsite parking but we found a local carpark within walking distance where we left our car for the three days , as we certainly didn't need it in Sydney. We will definitely go back and hubbie is happy as he found the Lord Nelson beers here in Melbourne.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sydneys Oldest Continually Licensed Hotel and Microbrewery. Brewers of fine natural ales, purveyors of delicious pub and restaurant fare and boutique accommodation. Established 1841. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your The Lord Nelson Brewery Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lord Nelson Brewery Hotel
- Lord Nelson Brewery Sydney