Australia beer is not that great and also not cheap. My boyfriend loves IPA and we explored all of Sydney and Melbourne looking for the best IPA. Most of the beer are overprized and not as good as he is used to. We finally ended up here and he search was over. They brew their own beer and it was also very decently prized. So if your looking for good beer and good English pub food this is the place to go. ITs also located in the Rocks district which is a nice historic area in Sydney.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sydneys Oldest Continually Licensed Hotel and Microbrewery. Brewers of fine natural ales, purveyors of delicious pub and restaurant fare and boutique accommodation. Established 1841. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your The Lord Nelson Brewery Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lord Nelson Brewery Hotel
- Lord Nelson Brewery Sydney