Easy walk to many major sites, ( opera house & weekend market) friendly personnel , very clean, good value. Many interesting restaurants around the hotel, but enjoyed the menu at Lord Nelson. Would suggest reservations at restaurant on weekend. Most of the people I observed eating there were not staying at The Lord Nelson Brewery Hotel.
Our flight arrived early morning, but the hotel stored our luggage in the office until our return. Workers from the brewery carried them up two flights of stairs.
We stayed in one of the rooms with a private bath. Television & wifi were available. Very comfortable beds & plenty of room for the two of us and all our luggage.
Would stay there again, if ever in Sydney. It was the favorite part of our vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sydneys Oldest Continually Licensed Hotel and Microbrewery. Brewers of fine natural ales, purveyors of delicious pub and restaurant fare and boutique accommodation. Established 1841. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your The Lord Nelson Brewery Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lord Nelson Brewery Hotel
- Lord Nelson Brewery Sydney