Booked this hotel on short notice because we couldn't extend our stay at a another hotel in the same chain. As such we paid premium rate and being Sydney on the weekend was somewhat expensive.
The hotel is a excellent option for visiting anywhere in the CBD area and especially Surry Hills area. Its a short walk to Crown Street, where all the trendy Restaurants, cafe's and bars are, and the rail station where you could venture further afield. No problem getting taxi's from here either and it shouldn't cost to much to get to most places in the CBD.
The only negative we experienced was that the room was, although relatively clean, it was definitely in need of some maintenance.
Breakfast was standard hotel fair and staff were very helpful too. I would stay again but would make sure to book in advance to get a better price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 4.5 star hotel in Surry Hills. 271 guestrooms, with a 15m heated indoor pool, spa, sauna & gymnasium. Along with 2 restaurants and bars & cafe. ideal space for meetings, events & conferences ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Ebookers, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Prestigia, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Rydges Sydney Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sebel Surry Hills Hotel Sydney
- Sebel Surry Hills Sydney
- Citigate Hotel Sydney
- Sebel Surry Hills Hotel Sydney