The Sebel was once an iconic Hotel for the glitterati of the Australian Pop industry. Sadly its best days are long gone but......its still a pretty good place. Its really handy to the Central Train Station making trips within the city or further afield very easy. The best aspects are ; the bed was very comfy and the room very spacious. The area is a bit hilly ( being in Surry Hills after all) but if you can put up with this there are some nice restaurants in the neighborhood. I can't say if the hotel's restaurant is any good cause they had a function on and we couldn't eat there. They have a "pub" attached which has a nice atmosphere and boutique beers. Its not far to China Town. I would recommend to a friend. Represents fairly good value. There is a little railway noise but you only just notice it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 4.5 star hotel in Surry Hills. 271 guestrooms, with a 15m heated indoor pool, spa, sauna & gymnasium. Along with 2 restaurants and bars & cafe. ideal space for meetings, events & conferences ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Rydges Sydney Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sebel Surry Hills Hotel Sydney
- Sebel Surry Hills Sydney
- Citigate Hotel Sydney
- Sebel Surry Hills Hotel Sydney