The Sebel is a step above a budget hotel. For some reason it does attract a lot of business clientele. It's on the edge of Surry Hills, not really at the heart of the hip neighborhood (maybe that's why it recently took Surry Hills out of its name and now goes by Rydges). You have to walk up the hill to get to the heart of Surry Hills. Instead, the hotel is surrounded by a lot of backpackers hotels. It is within walking distance of the Central Station, which makes it convenient if you're traveling to various parts of the city on the train. The lobby wi-fi isn't that strong, and you end up having to pay for the cable internet in the rooms. The room itself was clean and fine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 4.5 star hotel in Surry Hills. 271 guestrooms, with a 15m heated indoor pool, spa, sauna & gymnasium. Along with 2 restaurants and bars & cafe. ideal space for meetings, events & conferences ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, TravelUp, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Rydges Sydney Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sebel Surry Hills Hotel Sydney
- Sebel Surry Hills Sydney
- Citigate Hotel Sydney
- Sebel Surry Hills Hotel Sydney