Stayed here on the weekend when we went to the Easter show.The location of the hotel,an easy walk to Central station,is very good and it was also an easy walk to Chinatown.We were given an upgrade to a spacious suite as our booked room was not available.The room was clean and comfortable.However,the staff seemed not to know much about the benefits for Rydges members,did not offer the advertised complimentary drinks etc.I noticed others having problems with additional charges on check-out as well.I think this will be a good base for tourists visiting Sydney once the teething problems are sorted out as it is a good spot for cheap transport all over the city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 4.5 star hotel in Surry Hills. 271 guestrooms, with a 15m heated indoor pool, spa, sauna & gymnasium. Along with 2 restaurants and bars & cafe. ideal space for meetings, events & conferences ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Rydges Sydney Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sebel Surry Hills Hotel Sydney
- Sebel Surry Hills Sydney
- Citigate Hotel Sydney
- Sebel Surry Hills Hotel Sydney