Stayed here due to proximity to a Central Station. Arrived on Good Friday at 1800 - check-in took forever...not enough staff! The room was a double - nothing special at all. Was on 3rd floor facing Albion Street...the noise from the street and adjacent rooms kept me up all night!!! Asked for a change, but the hotel was full due to the Easter long weekend. I got fed-up and checked out at 0630 and made my way to the airport. At check-out, I wasn't even asked if I enjoyed my stay...so I just walked away, for I was tired and frustrated enough already. The room was booked through WOTIF and the value was not good at all. I wouldn't recommend this hotel to anyone. Also, no free WiFi. Arrrrgh.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 4.5 star hotel in Surry Hills. 271 guestrooms, with a 15m heated indoor pool, spa, sauna & gymnasium. Along with 2 restaurants and bars & cafe. ideal space for meetings, events & conferences ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Ebookers, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Rydges Sydney Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sebel Surry Hills Hotel Sydney
- Sebel Surry Hills Sydney
- Citigate Hotel Sydney
- Sebel Surry Hills Hotel Sydney