Very satisfied with this hotel which I chose due to its location. Handy to Central station, but be aware the walk back to the station is uphill so if you've got luggage then be prepared. The front desk staff were very efficient and friendly and check in was quick and easy. The room was large and spacious with an extremely comfortable bed and newly renovated bathroom. FREE wifi was a bonus, but a little awkward to access as the log in page has not changed since Sebel days when wifi was charged to your account.
Breakfast, although substantial and well priced at $22, was a bit of a let down; plenty of food and well presented but fairly cold, and this at 7.30am!
I would definitely make a return visit but skip breakfast, next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 4.5 star hotel in Surry Hills. 271 guestrooms, with a 15m heated indoor pool, spa, sauna & gymnasium. Along with 2 restaurants and bars & cafe. ideal space for meetings, events & conferences ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rydges Sydney Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sebel Surry Hills Hotel Sydney
- Sebel Surry Hills Sydney
- Citigate Hotel Sydney
- Sebel Surry Hills Hotel Sydney