Have stayed here a few times on business under the previous management and now once as a Rydges. It is clear that no records have transferred over from the Accor group with is understandable but a pity. Had to request an immediate room change as was given a room right next to the main road. (If you want a good nights sleep, get a room well away from the main road.). Didn't notice the noise from whatever plant I was above when I first checked in but I sure noticed it later at night, and too late to request another change.
Hotel is spacious, clean, has a good bed, and a good shower. Initially good value too ($170 for a mid week stay) But it is also noisy and charges for wifi.
Generally pretty average hotel in a good location
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 4.5 star hotel in Surry Hills. 271 guestrooms, with a 15m heated indoor pool, spa, sauna & gymnasium. Along with 2 restaurants and bars & cafe. ideal space for meetings, events & conferences ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Prestigia, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Rydges Sydney Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sebel Surry Hills Hotel Sydney
- Sebel Surry Hills Sydney
- Citigate Hotel Sydney
- Sebel Surry Hills Hotel Sydney