My cab driver didn't know what I was talking about and wanted to take me to Rydges World Square, but I convinced him there was now a Rydges in Albion St - apparently it is formerly the Sebel. So what you get is a rejuvenated hotel. Standard hotel room that has been renovated and comfortable. A great location if you are travelling by public transport because Central Station is only 200 m away. I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 4.5 star hotel in Surry Hills. 271 guestrooms, with a 15m heated indoor pool, spa, sauna & gymnasium. Along with 2 restaurants and bars & cafe. ideal space for meetings, events & conferences ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Rydges Sydney Central reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sebel Surry Hills Hotel Sydney
- Sebel Surry Hills Sydney
- Citigate Hotel Sydney
- Sebel Surry Hills Hotel Sydney