Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney Chippendale
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Pool
28 Hotel(Sydney)
  • Restaurant
All reviewsredfern stationcafe next doorquiet locationinner cityminute walkwould stay againgood sizewashing machinea great place to stayeasy walkpublic transportdarling harbourseymouruniglebetraincafes
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 June 2014

Will always stay here when going to shows at Carriageworks. Only a short walk with plenty of eating options nearby.
Underground parking was reasonably priced but proximity to Redfern station allows you to leave the car at home.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Sid S, Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney Chippendale, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2014

Dear John,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your positive feedback. The team and I are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and were able to take advantage of our proximity to Carriageworks and Sydney City. Redfern station being the first stop out of the city makes it easier for our guests to get in and out of the city without the hassle of having to fight the CBD traffic or find parking.

We hope to see you soon again at Adina Apartment Hotel Chippendale and the team and I will make your next stay is as comfortable and enjoyable as possible.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 9 June 2014

Thank you for making our stay in sydney exceptional. It was lovely to come home everyday to such a perfect hotel. The staff were friendly and exactly the kinds of people you want to deal with. The rooms were clean, large and quiet.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Dear Natasha,

Thank you for providing us with such a positive feedback. It makes us very proud to read your lovely comments about the hotel and the team. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and you found our apartments to be clean and spacious during your stay.

For your next visit I would recommend you to make use of the BBQ facilities in the internal courtyard or maybe even hire a bicycle from front desk and explore the parks around us. We hope that you will come and stay with us again at Adina Apartment Hotel Chippendale soon !!

Reviewed 7 June 2014

Nice and clean but woken up at 4am by loud constant talking from guests from adjacent unit. Talking went on for 1hr until I rang reception to fix ^&*(*)(*&^ problem. Better room sound proofing needed.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Sid S, Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney Chippendale, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2014

Dear Marianna,

We do appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your valuable feedback. We are happy to read that you found our rooms to be spacious and clean during your stay.
I am sorry to hear that you were not able to get a good nights sleep due to noisy guests next door. We generally do not receive any noise complaints from our guests in regards to sound proofing, as all the walls in the hotel are brick walls which can stop sound travelling between apartments. We will still get our maintenance team to check you apartment to ensure this doesn't happen again in the future.

I am glad to read that once the team was informed about the situation, they were able to resolve the issue for you immediately. Sometimes we do get guests who can be a little bit less considerate about other guests in the hotel.

We can assure you that your next stay with us will be more comfortable and relaxing. I certainly hope to see you soon again at Adina Chippendale.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

Ticked all the boxes for convenient location (to the Seymour Centre, Sydney Uni & Redfern station), clean and well appointed apartment, everything worked, pleasant staff and satisfactory bed except duvet without separate sheet was only cover.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Sid S, Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney Chippendale, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

Dear John,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your valuable feedback. The team and I are very pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and everything in the apartment was according to your needs. I will be sharing your comments with my front desk team in regards to them being helpful and friendly, it always gives the team a good sense of appreciation when it gets recognised. I have also made a note of your comments in regards to the single sheets on the bed and will be communicating that with the relevant departments.

The team and I hope that you will return soon again to Adina Apartment Hotel Chippendale.

Hotel Manager
Adina Apartment Hotel Chippendale.

Reviewed 2 June 2014

The accommodation was clean and staff were friendly and helpful. Unfortunately we were on the ground floor right near the outdoor seating for the cafe and were woken up early by people literally sitting outside our window talking loudly. We were also positioned near the carpark access and could hear the gate go up and down in our room. I'm sure a room overlooking the courtyard would have been more peaceful. We were tired from being kept up by guests who were staying upstairs and obviously having some sort of party out on their balcony until about 1am and then woken by the people at the cafe.This was a little disappointing but in saying that, I am sure if you weren't unlucky enough to get the room we were in, then a stay here would be lovely. I'd say we will give it another go at some point but will be asking not to be put back in the same room:)

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Kristy,

We appreciate the time you have taken to provide us with your feedback. We are happy to see that you have found our apartments to be clean and our team friendly and helpful.

However we can see that we were not able to meet your expectations at all times. I can assure you that this is not the standard myself and the team aim for. As you can see from our other reviews our guests usually have a peaceful and comfortable stay with us. On behalf of the team and myself please accept our sincere apologies and thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. As we haven't received any complaints from our guests in the past in regards to the noise from the café or car park door I will communicate this to the relevant departments. In regards to the noise from another balcony, we have always advised our guest to be considerate of other guests in the hotel but sometimes it gets ignored. I am not sure if you informed our team at front desk as they are good at ensuring these sorts of issues get dealt with immediately.

If you would like to discuss anything in more detail please do contact me directly at the hotel. We certainly hope that you will stay with us again and the team and I will endeavour to make your next stay as comfortable and relaxing as possible.