“A very pleasant stay”

Ranked #52 of 175 Hotels in Sydney
Taylors Hill
“A very pleasant stay”
Reviewed 19 August 2014

My wife and I shared an apartment with another couple. The apartment was very comfortable. The service at the front desk was exceptional! I have a bad back and the beds were a little hard but they still tried to find me a softer bed.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Sid S, Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Chippendale, responded to this review, 21 August 2014
Dear Adam,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your positive feedback. The team and I are pleased to read that you had a comfortable stay with us. Please be assured that I will be sharing your wonderful comments with the rest of my team. Feedback like yours makes us feel proud and give us the motivation to go the extra mile for each of our guest.

We certainly hope that we can find you a more comfortable bed next time for your back and will ensure that you receive the same high level of service as you did during your last stay with us. The team and I look forward to welcoming you again at Adina Apartment Hotel Chippendale.

Adina Apartment Hotel Chippendale

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
  • Indonesian first
East Kelor
Reviewed 17 August 2014

I have stayed at this venue for about the past 15 years and it is always my first choice for reasons of position, professional and friendly staff, great management and of course very comfortable apartment style rooms

Dear Bill,

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to provide us with your positive feedback. Its been a great privilege to have you stay with us over the past years.

You certainly are one of our favourite guests at the hotel and we pride ourselves on you calling Adina Chippendale "your home away from home". We hope to keep providing you with the same high standards of service that you have come to expect from us.

Once again on behalf of the team and myself I would like to thank you for your wonderful feedback. We look forward to seeing you again like always at Adina Apartment Hotel Chippendale.

Tucson, Arizona
Reviewed 17 August 2014

This hotel looks very bland from the outside and has almost no lobby or entry area, so it doesn't make a very good first impression. But the rooms are actually very nice, spacious and comfortable -- more stylish by far than the building itself. And the staff is very responsive and helpful with any issues that arise. (For example, I couldn't figure out how to work the heater properly and they came up immediately to show me.) Downside is that the gym is very limited (just one bike and one treadmill and that's about it).

1 Thank PipoJ
Dear PipoJ,

Thank you for providing us with your valuable feedback in regards to your recent stay with us at Adina Apartment Hotel Chippendale. We are happy to read that you did find our rooms to be clean, spacious and comfortable.

In regards to your notes about the exterior of the building, we do consider ourselves to be a boutique hotel in Chippendale. As you know we are hidden in the suburban streets of Sydney and I think a low rise building like ours goes well with the beautiful Sydney terraces that line the streets around us. Thank you for your positive comments about the team and we hope to see you soon again at Adina Apartment Hotel Chippendale.

Kind Regards

Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 11 August 2014

This second stay was average. Surprised it has been rated at 4 stars.1 bedroom apartment location on ground floor was poor. Close to corner at street level made it rather noisy. Opposite gym and laundry. Bathroom needs update. Another guest staying on same floor, was loud and aggressive in evenings and swearing at reception staff. Room servicing average, but reception staff pleasant enough.

Room Tip: Upstairs and away from street.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Kathleen D
Sid S, Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Chippendale, responded to this review, 13 August 2014
Dear Kathleen,

We do appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I am sorry to hear that your second stay was not as you would have expected. we usually do not receive any noise complaints from our guest as there are brick walls between all apartments and they generally stop any noise. But we have noted your comments about the noise from the street and gym and will investigate the issue ourselves.

Thankyou for your lovely feedback about the team. If there is anything you would like to discuss in more detail please do not hesitate to contact me directly at the hotel.

Kind Regards

Figtree
Reviewed 10 August 2014

We stayed in the two bedroom apartment and was pleasantly surprised at the quality of the facilities, the quietness of the rooms and staff were amazing! We would stay again in a heartbeat, highly recommend!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Sid S, Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Chippendale, responded to this review, 12 August 2014
Dear Renae,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your positive feedback. The team and I are delighted to read that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us in the Two bedroom Apartment. It is also nice to read that you were happy with the facilities provided in the room and enjoyed our quiet location tucked away in the suburban streets of Sydney.

The team and I look forward to welcoming you again in the near future at Adina Apartment Hotel Chippendale.

Donvale
Reviewed 8 August 2014

This was an overnight business. I found studio Queen room all to be in order, clean and spacious for what I needed. The reservation team were helpful and courteous at all times. The café next door Twenty8acres is sensational. To be honest I was a little hesitant (a small café in the back streets). Well I was more than pleasantly surprised. Great service, food and coffee and free WIFI.

Dear Catherine,

On behalf of the team at Adina Apartment Hotel Chippendale, I would like to thank you for providing us with such a positive feedback about the team and the Hotel. I am very pleased to read that you found our Studio apartments spacious and our quiet location appropriate for your needs.

I will be sharing your comments with our reservations team and the café next door. We look forward to welcoming you again in the near future at Adina Apartment Hotel Chippendale and we will ensure your next stay is as comfortable as the previous one.

East Maitland
Reviewed 7 August 2014

Close to the Australian Technology Park and Redfern train station. A leisurely 15 minute walk each day. We were able to park our car even prior to booking in as our conference started in the morning. Excellent.

Dear Judy,

Thank you for sharing your positive feedback with us. We are pleased to see that you enjoyed your walks to the Australian Technology park from the hotel and were able to make use of our secured underground parking facility early at the hotel.

For your next stay I would recommend hiring a bicycle from the front desk and exploring the area around us especially places like Newtown and Glebe, I am sure you will enjoy it.

Adina Apartment Hotel Chippendale
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sydney
Adina Apartment Hotel Norwest
#1 of 2 in Baulkham Hills
Surry Hills
Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney Surry Hills

Been to Adina Apartment Hotel Chippendale? Share your experiences!