Amora Hotel Jamison Sydney
US$222
US$201
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
The Grace Hotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$125
Priceline
9,407 results
All reviewscircular quaygreat locationwynyard stationcorner roompillow menuexcellent hotelcomfortable bedopera houseroom servicebusiness tripgeorge streetgreat roombuffet breakfastwould stay againan upgradecentral locationmini bar
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 August 2014

I was incredibly impressed by this hotel, stayed at due to it being recommended to me and I was not disappointed, stayed here for my hens night and the front desk was manned the entire night, everyone super friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 August 2014

after getting this location on a secret motel deal, im more then happy to recommend any one to stay here.
upon my arrival i was unwell with the flu, however after getting to my room the young lady that was at the check-in desk, had gone out of her way to bring lemon and honey tea to my room for me with out it being requested.
i have stayed at many off sydney's motel and i can honestly say that the Amora Jamison is now one of my favourite places to stay...

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
AmoraJamisonGM, General Manager at Amora Hotel Jamison Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2014

Dear Jeffrey_Ellis084,
Thank you for your very kind comments regarding the young lady who brought you the tea. We will make sure she is recognised for her efforts. She is indeed one of our stars. Above all we hope you have recovered and that you will be back soon.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

I needed good quality accommodation in the Sydney CBD and, not having stayed at the Amora before, was pleasantly surprised with the quality and service. The reception staff, including the Trainee - especially the Trainee, went out of their way to ensure that I had everything that I needed for an enjoyable stay.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
AmoraJamisonGM, General Manager at Amora Hotel Jamison Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

Dear Kevin 245,

Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your very kind comments about our staff. We are delighted to hear that our Trainee is already exceeding expectations. Both of them will be recognised for their efforts.

We look forward to welcoming you in the future.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

This hotel is in a great location , I went for a hens night, felt very well looked after. Nice rooms and beautiful views , rooms were very clean , the staff where a stand out all lovely and went out of there way to help . Breakfast buffet yumm!!!!!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Usually a great stay, this being my third or fourth visit, but very disappointed on this occasion. Started on a bad note being given a disabled room, room breakfast food was almost cold and happy hour could not provide snacks, only pizza. Staff very efficient and helpful.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear GaryJSydney,

Thank you for staying at the Amora Jamison Hotel again. I do apologise for the room assignment and the cold room service breakfast. We have taken note of your room type preference for future stays. Both the Gallery Bar and Inbargo Bar serve a full bar menu and I apologise if this was not offered to you. We look forward to welcoming you back for your next visit. Please do contact me directly on Arpad.romandy@sydney.amorahotels.com so that I may assist you with your next booking.