“Loved the Harbour.” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #252 of 338 Tours in Sydney
Melbourne, Australia
“Loved the Harbour.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 August 2012

Many restaurants and cafes. A reall lovely atmosphere. The marina area looks devine. wish we have a boat

Visited July 2012

Sydney
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Learnt so much about Australia's film industry”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 October 2006

I recently went on the Sydney Movie walking tour and thoroughly recommend it. I work in the city and lived here all my life yet I didn't realise the links we had with blockbuster movies. The tour was informative and Janice (the tour leader) made the movie scene come alive in my mind. I now find I walk about the CBD looking up to and saying to friends - see thats where Superman and Lois Lane came out of the building. Sydney is no longer just a collection of building but has come alive in my mind.

I am not a film buff but feel it will appeal to both the visitor for another view of Sydney and people interested in movies.

$40 for over 1.5hrs was value for my dollar.
Sandra