“Absolutley amazing veiws & hospitality like no...”
other travellers have booked this property
Stunning iconic views of Sydney Harbour, Opera House and Bridge, seen from the apartment
View from the apartment and walkway View of Sydney Harbour Bridge from apartment
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
View from the apartment and walkway
View of Sydney Harbour Bridge from apartment
Fort Denison as seen from apartment
Cruise ship on Sydney Harbour from apartment
Sydney Opera House with rainbow as its back drop
Sydney Opera House from harbour foreshore
View from kitchen through dining and lounge areas
Dining room views
Arch window in dining room with Sydney Harbour views
Looking out through lounge room window
Lounge and dining rooms
Lamp in dining room
Laundry and  vanity room
Kitchen
Front of apartment
Foreshore to side of apartment
Apartment as seen from Sydney Harbour
Sydney Harbour at night from apartment and harbour foreshore
MacCallum Harbourside Pool- 1 minute walk from apartment
Sydney Harbour Bridge with Luna Park behind
Sydney Harbour
Sydney Harbour from apartment and harbour foreshore
Ferries at Circular Quay
Birds and boats as seen on foreshore walk
Lighthouse on Cremorne Point peninsula
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 99 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Sandi B
“Absolutley amazing veiws & hospitality like no other !”
Reviewed 27 May 2018 for a stay in March 2018

I apologize it has taken me so long to write my review of this AMAZING apartment Jenny, but I wanted to make sure I had enough time to sit down & write one that was going to do it & you the proper justice it deserved. My husband I cannot say enough descriptive words on how completely happy & thrilled we were with this beautiful apartment! It was in a picture perfect location, with views of the harbor that took your breath away. The apartment was in immaculate condition & Jenny could not have been any more accommodating. She was such a HUGE help to me even when I had a mishap with my curling iron my voltage converter :(..We would HIGHLY recommend her & this wonderful apartment to any all that may be considering staying there! Thank you again Jenny for making our stay in Sydney one that e will always remember :)...Terry & Sandi Bishop

Your age range 35-49
29 Jul 2018
Thank-you Terry and Sandi for such a beautiful and thoughtful review.It was such a delight to know that you both loved the accommodation and the wonderful views across the harbour. What I loved was how you sent me photos of a couple of things that you were doing during your stay. Apart from being very thoughtful, the stay becomes a little more personal between host and guest.
It was a delight hosting both of you and I know that you have taken back home lots of wonderful memories of your stay in Sydney and Queensland.
Hope to host you back another time- it really is not a long trip from the US- a few movies and books!!
noelwheel...
Reno, Nevada
“The 32 Steps”
Reviewed 1 May 2018 for a stay in April 2018
person found this review helpful

Despite the outstanding view and well appointed interior, this unit suffers from a difficult climb to and from the street, and limited parking ability (2 hour street parking only). For anyone not in shape or with any physical limitations, the 32 step climb up steep narrow steps is a challenge. In Fall the ceiling fans provided adequate cooling but in a typical Sydney summer, I imagine the unit could be pretty warm most times. Living/dining area lacks privacy from the next door unit and from the walking path in front, so keep your clothes on :-)
Having raised some negatives, I must also give accolades where due. The unit, while old, is nicely furnished inside and has every convenience item you could ever want in the nice modern kitchen. Outside is a delight.....only yards (meters) from the harbor with a stunning walk along the concrete walking path down to the ferry; a small but spectacular outdoor public swimming pool; gorgeous trees; lots of shaded areas to sit and enjoy the world's best harbour and the iconic Opera House and Harbour Bridge. I wouldn't rent this one again as I found the constant up and down the steps every 2 hours to move the car , exhausting and frustrating, but if you are fit and can handle the steps then you will enjoy the location and the view better than most places.

10 May 2018
Thank-you for staying in the Sydney Harbour View apartment. It saddened me to read the review and know that you had so much difficulty, as I want all my guests to have a memorable stay. At the time of your enquiry you advised that you had stayed in Mosman the previous year and would not stay there again because of the 52 steps which was brutal on your knees. You were advised that there were approx. 30 steep steps down to the apartment, as well as a public pathway that went down to McCallum's pool that had less and wider steps, and that this would be the one for you to use. This information is on the website, as well as in the information package sent to you, prior to arrival.
Being conscious of the difficulties you had experienced since a knee replacement and the other knee you described as wonky , I kept in regular communication, so as to ensure that everything was going well. You advised in one text '' you are correct, the steps are a killer''. In my reply I asked if you were ''using the public walkway.... and lot less steps and wider...'' and was told that you had not, but would try the next day, and I asked that you advise me how you went. 2 days later I followed up to see if this walkway was better and you replied that the alternative walkway was better , but thought that it would be a beast getting a heavy suitcase up- which was one large bag, with a months worth of clothes. I immediately arranged to have someone take your suitcase up to your car on the morning of departure.
In regards to going up every 2 hours to move your car, I am not sure why you would have done this. Whilst there are a large number of areas that are restricted to 2 hours , there are areas that are not restricted. All of this was clearly advised in our communication.
I am happy that you had adequate cooling with the ceiling fans, as Sydney experienced some very hot weather whilst you were there. With a sandstone surround and the ceiling fans, the unit is cool throughout the summer period and I have never had a complaint regarding being hot in summer.
In the 93 reviews- with 92 being 5 star reviews and 1 being a 4 star review, no guest has raised an issue with a lack of privacy , so I apologize if you experienced this.
I was pleased to read that you found the view outstanding and a well appointed interior, as well as enjoying the location with those iconic views of the Opera House, Harbour Bridge and Sydney Harbour and that you had everything that you needed in the apartment during your stay.
I hope that you find a place to stay next year when you visit Sydney that is gentler on the leg with the knee replacement and your other wonky knee.
bprawn
Manchester, England
“Perfect stay in Sydney”
Reviewed 4 April 2018 for a stay in October 2017

This was our second stay in Jenny’s beautiful apartment. For such a central location – absolute waterfront on to busy Sydney harbour – it is amazingly tranquil. It’s also only a 5 minute stroll to the wharf where you can grab a cup of coffee from the lovely café owner to sup while waiting for the ferry.

The apartment has everything you could possibly need and was very clean with everything well cared for. The washer and dryer are very useful at the end of a three week trip. Jenny is wonderful to deal with and really cares that you are having a good time and don’t want for anything.

We found we couldn’t wait to get back to the apartment each afternoon to relax and enjoy the facilities as well as the views. There is a bench outside the apartment which we made full use of. It’s lovely to watch the skies slowly darken and see the lights come on in the CBD and on the boats. You can’t beat eating your dinner while soaking up the views from the arched sandstone window. Ferry and cruise ship watching is supremely relaxing!

I can also highly recommend the walking path which very quickly leads you into surprisingly dense bushland, it’s an easy walk and you get all sorts of interesting views of the harbour.

We will certainly be back!

Your age range 35-49
5 Apr 2018
It was a delight to have you both return to stay once more and enjoy again the tranquil location and those beautiful iconic views across the Harbour to the Opera House and Harbour Bridge.
No-one could ever tire of watching the cruise ships sail in and out of the Harbour, as well as the continual activity on the water.
You are the same as me and enjoy a coffee at the wharf- I usually sit on the ferry and enjoy as we head towards Circular Quay.
Great to know that you used that great walking path once again that takes you around the Harbour Foreshore to Mosman Wharf- hopefully all guests get to do this as there is some amazing scenery along the way and part of the experience at staying in the Sydney Harbour View Apartment.
Thank-you and hope to welcome you both again when next in Sydney.
Barbara R
Earleville, Maryland
“Truly Amazing. Home Away From Home”
Reviewed 24 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018
people found this review helpful

My husband, sister and brother-in-law stayed at Jenny's wonderful apartment for our stay in Sydney. The apartment is in a brilliant location just an easy walk to the ferry and buses. It has the most spectacular views both day and night of the Opera House and Sydney Harbor. We could not have found a more special place to stay, it felt like our home away from home. Jenny is wonderful to work with and very responsive to your questions. She worked with me when I had to cancel our reservation due to my surgery and helped me re book for a later time. She made it very easy. If your going to stay in Sydney take a look at Jenny's apartment. You will not be disappointed.

26 Mar 2018
It is wonderful to know that you found the Sydney Harbour View Apartment in a brilliant location to stay, as well as being an easy walk to the ferry and buses.
What I really loved to hear was that you found the apartment like a home away from home- this is what I aim for.
I hope that you all got to take home some wonderful memories of your stay and in particular those iconic views across Sydney Harbour from the apartment.
You also was a delight to work with prior to your visit and thank-you for your lovely review.
Odyssey72...
“Location, location, location.”
Reviewed 7 March 2018 for a stay in February 2018

The condo was in a great location, the Sydney Opera house and bridge were a short walk and ferry ride away. We had a park like setting just outside our door with walking and jogging trails and the most amazing views you could ask for, they were simply stunning. We could not have asked for more.

26 Mar 2018
Thank you for your lovely review. It was pleasing to know that you felt that in your choice of accommodation and location whilst in Sydney, that you could not have asked for more. The iconic views from the apartment of the Opera House and Harbour Bridge hopefully will have left you with great memories of our beautiful city.
The harbour foreshore is very park like and tranquil part of Sydney, but so very close to all the activity and attractions.
Hopefully I will have you stay once again if you venture down again to our part of the world.
Kevin O
“"Amazing Apartment"”
Reviewed 18 February 2018 for a stay in December 2017

We wanted somewhere special in Sydney for NYE without the crowds and this apartment certainly delivered that!! Just having breakfast and looking across the harbour to the opera house, wow what a view! Lovely tidal pool opposite down the path. Great apartment for sightseeing with easy access to ferries and buses. Loved our stay here and can't wait to return.

25 Mar 2018
Thank-you for the lovely review.
It is always gratifying to know that guests enjoy their stay and get to take home lots of memories- which I am sure that you would have and in particular the fireworks on Sydney Harbour on New Years Eve. It is a very special place to be without all the crowds that this time of years brings and still be able to see all the fireworks. My special time is watching all the coloured decorated boats sail back past the Opera House after the 12MN fireworks are finished.
Great to know that you used the harbour pool- definitely cannot beat this view across to the opera House.
Pleased that you found the ferries and bus services being easy from the apartment for sightseeing. There is no need for a car, with public transport so readily available and there is nothing like being on the harbour on a ferry.
Thank-you for your staying and most certainly will welcome you back when you are next in Sydney.
Loupau
Perth, Australia
“Fabulous again”
Reviewed 15 February 2018 for a stay in February 2018

Jenny went out of her way to accommodate us for a return visit, this time with some visiting overseas relatives. Her friendly welcoming attitude cannot be beaten.

Our family members were from the older generation so having such a convenient and comfortable location was great, just a short walk from the ferry. They especially loved relaxing in the evening in front of the harbour view.

Do yourself a favour and book a stay here when visiting Sydney, you will have all the comforts of home in a great location and you will not regret it.

25 Mar 2018
It is always a pleasure to have you and members of your family stay, as you are always a delight to communicate with .
I know that this trip was special for the family who came from overseas and hope they enjoyed every bit of their stay and got to take home some wonderful memories of the Harbour Bridge. They would have had lots of stories to tell when they got back home.
Thank-you once again for staying and looking forward to welcoming you back when next in Sydney.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing