“Best of the best Sydney sightseeing”

Annawombat Bike Tours
Ranked #89 of 251 Outdoor Activities in Sydney
More attraction details
Owner description: Take one of our tours to see all the major sights of Sydney. While riding leisurely along quite streets and parks you will see and get some information to the major sights of Sydney. Unlike other operators our tours are the most personal and unique here in Sydney as we only take a maximum of 6 persons on a trip. There are lots of stops where you get the opportunity to take a great photo! Choose from the Quick & Easy Tour, Sunset Tour or a Private Tour.
Reviewed 31 March 2014 via mobile

I went on a tour with monika yesterday.
Monika's knowledge is informative and interesting. This is simply the best 4 hours to spend sightseeing.
It would take you at least 2 days to see Sydney city by foot so to this in 4HOURS is fantastic.
Riding the bike over the Sydney harbour bridge is Wow!!!. All the famous sydney landmarks are on this tour and riding in amongst the people, the aromas of restaurants, the tram lines, the culture and the busyness of the city is a thrill.
Monikas bikes are incredibly comfortable and have a basket for your lunch, bag, drink bottle.
Ask Monika anything and shell pretty much have your answers.

Reviewed 17 February 2014

Had a great time with Monika! Bikes were of great quality and we were the only ones on the tour. It was like having a friend show us around the city. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 15 February 2014

My 3.5 hour bike tour with Monika was definitely a highlight of my Sydney adventure! We covered everything and more than I had hoped for and Monika was not only very knowledgeable about the history of Sydney but also a joy to spend time with. I was visiting solo from San Francisco so did the 1:1 tour which was of course ideal; however, I'm hoping to go back to Sydney with my family and have no doubt that the tour would be equally great together with my husband and kids. On top of being an amazing experience, it was no doubt the BEST VALUE of anything I did while in Sydney (which compared to the US otherwise is very expensive). Monika provided a great bike & helmet, and made everything very easy and comfortable. I very highly recommend this for anyone who knows how to bike :)

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 24 January 2014

Can only recommend this tour. We had a great time and saw all the sights we wanted to visit. the guide was very friendly

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 20 July 2013

We did our bike tour in May 2013 and booked the tour online via some German travel agency.

Our guide’s name was Monika. She was very nice and very easy to deal with. She was not rushing us through and took her time to explain the different sites. Best was that we didn’t feel lectured about the history of Sydney, but got some stories to what it’s like to live in Sydney. She brought us to places that we wouldn't have walked to. The route felt pretty save even though Sydney doesn’t seem to be very bicycle friendly. The bikes were in very good condition and very easy to handle.