“Perfect trip through Sydney”

Annawombat Bike Tours
Ranked #83 of 240 Outdoor Activities in Sydney
More attraction details
Owner description: Take one of our tours to see all the major sights of Sydney. While riding leisurely along quite streets and parks you will see and get some information to the major sights of Sydney. Unlike other operators our tours are the most personal and unique here in Sydney as we only take a maximum of 6 persons on a trip. There are lots of stops where you get the opportunity to take a great photo! Choose from the Quick & Easy Tour, Sunset Tour or a Private Tour.
Sydney Olympic Park, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Perfect trip through Sydney”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014

We booked the trip already in Germany based on the recommendation of our travel agency. Directly after the day of arrival in Sydney we had the tour. Our intention was to get to know the city and main routes as early as possible.
...and it was fantastic! We were really lucky, because the whole group was just the two of us plus the tour guide Monika... consequently, we had an interesting trip through Sydney visiting all hot spots of the city within 4h. During the tour we collected several recommendations for further trips and had avery nice talk with Monika.
We really recommend this tour!

Visited April 2014
2 Thank SaschaBe

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A Great Way to Explore Sydney City!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2014

I have this tour on 25/03/2014. It was a great journey to know Sydney City through bike. You will be able to see all the highlighted places in 3.5 hours of tour. Monika is very friendly and knowledgeable. I learn a lot about Sydney City though her guidance. To be honest, this is the first time I ride a bicycle with gear and I have not ride a bicycle for 15 years. I was not used to the bicycle and almost fall down few times. She is very patience and keep on give me support. After I get used with the bike, I start to enjoy the tour with all those fascinating scene and facts about Sydney city. Highly recommended to those who want to know Sydney!!! Thank you Monika for being a great tour guide!!!

Visited March 2014
2 Thank sam_gohse
Sydney, Australia
“Best of the best Sydney sightseeing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2014 via mobile

I went on a tour with monika yesterday.
Monika's knowledge is informative and interesting. This is simply the best 4 hours to spend sightseeing.
It would take you at least 2 days to see Sydney city by foot so to this in 4HOURS is fantastic.
Riding the bike over the Sydney harbour bridge is Wow!!!. All the famous sydney landmarks are on this tour and riding in amongst the people, the aromas of restaurants, the tram lines, the culture and the busyness of the city is a thrill.
Monikas bikes are incredibly comfortable and have a basket for your lunch, bag, drink bottle.
Ask Monika anything and shell pretty much have your answers.

Frederick, Maryland
3 attraction reviews
“Great Time!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 February 2014

Had a great time with Monika! Bikes were of great quality and we were the only ones on the tour. It was like having a friend show us around the city. Highly recommend!

Visited February 2014
Palo Alto, California
“Perfect way to experience Sydney!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 February 2014

My 3.5 hour bike tour with Monika was definitely a highlight of my Sydney adventure! We covered everything and more than I had hoped for and Monika was not only very knowledgeable about the history of Sydney but also a joy to spend time with. I was visiting solo from San Francisco so did the 1:1 tour which was of course ideal; however, I'm hoping to go back to Sydney with my family and have no doubt that the tour would be equally great together with my husband and kids. On top of being an amazing experience, it was no doubt the BEST VALUE of anything I did while in Sydney (which compared to the US otherwise is very expensive). Monika provided a great bike & helmet, and made everything very easy and comfortable. I very highly recommend this for anyone who knows how to bike :)

Visited January 2014
Review collected in partnership with this attraction