“Get Wet on the Thunder Jet!”

Thunder Jet Boat Sydney
Book In Advance
More Info
US$57.87*
and up
30-Minute Sydney Harbour Jet Boat Ride: Thunder Twist
Reviewed 7 September 2013

Our group of 2 adults and 11 year old boy had an absolute ball on the 30min Thunder Twist Harbour Jet Boat Ride. Staff were excellent and everything was well organised. It was much wetter than I expected - even with our ponchos on we all got wet, but this just added to the fun! The high speeds, 360 spins and other maneuvers were absolutely exhilarating and I would highly recommend Thunder Jet Boat. Everyone should experience Sydney Harbour this way!

1  Thank meagsme

Reviewed 7 September 2013

WOW!! We had a perfect weather day for this spectacular boat trip around Sydney Harbour...lots of lovely sunshine & the Harbour was at it's sparkling best. With family visiting from the USA this was a fun way to see the harbour, especially with 3 boys aged 10, 12 & 16...it was voted as one of the high lights of their trip. We got a quick run down from the boat driver as to
what "tricks" he would do & with hand signals, everyone was prepared for the water to hit!
We all managed to get wet - even with rain coats provided by the company - but it didn't matter, just made it all the more fun & for $50 it was 30minutes of pure adrenalin...just loved it!

1  Thank John P
Reviewed 25 August 2013 via mobile

I live in Sydney & have always fancied jetboating on Sydney Harbour. My family visiting from the UK, was the perfect opportunity. The 2 teenagers, rated this as 'awesome' & a highlight of their visit to Sydney, They climbed the harbour bridge, visited Luna Park, visited Featherdale, swam at Bondi & Neilsen Park...I thought it was fantastic fun, $165 for 2 adults & 2 kids, was good value for a 30 minute adrenalin rush..safe too. We did get wet even with the poncho on, but we were in the back which takes the biggest hit when the boat does a 360! Great way of seeing this amazing harbour on a sunny day

1  Thank Planetweb
Reviewed 4 August 2013

Well, I did the whole tourist thing whilst in Sydney.
And I have to say, this was by far the best thing I did....
I did the sydney harbour bridge climb, dinner at the 360 tower restaurant, an evening at the opera house.
All I can say, is for the $50 it was amazing, i smiled from ear to ear, was wet from top to underwear.
Was tossed from left to right, up and down and back round again, the driver gave us quick points of land marks before we sped off again....
like i said what value what fun, you can not do it

1  Thank g4defender
Reviewed 9 July 2013

What a thrill this experience was !!!! 2 adults and 4 kids aged 8-17 and everyone named this activity as the highlight of what was an action packed day. We got wetter than we expected. If you sit at the back of the boat or on the edges of the seating rows, expect to get more than damp.
This is a very well organized activity and it truly is a load of fun.
Can't wait to do it again.