“I'm returning.”

ADGE Apartment Hotel
Ranked #2 of 181 Hotels in Sydney
Reviewed 16 March 2014

I wanted to say thank you for such an amazing experience. I stayed at the ADGE months ago, and while it has taken me a while to leave a review, the stay was anything but memorable. The service and cleanliness are top notch and I absolutely loved the cheese platter on arrival. I'm returning soon and I cannot wait!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Gaylia B
StevenGargano, General Manager at ADGE Apartment Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2014

Hi Gaylia,

Thank you for taking the time to share your great feedback on the ADGE Apartment Hotel. It's excellent that you will be soon returning, we look forward to welcoming you back. I'm glad you were pleased with our Housekeeping Department's attention to detail and our 'welcome' cheese platter. Thank you again for your feedback,

Kind regards,

Reviewed 16 March 2014

From the moment we stepped into the Adge we were looked after, pampered like we were royalty. The service was truly amazing.Thankyou.
We booked the two bedroom corner apartment and loved the outlook and the configuration.
Fantastic to have own TV's in the bedroom.
Beds were so comfy and the pillows...
Short walk to all that Surrey Hill has to offer and perfect location to City to which we walked.
Only downside? Wished we could have stayed longer.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Angelique F

Hi Angelique,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on your recent stay at the ADGE Apartment Hotel. The high-standard of service is a core focus of our hotel and I'm glad you felt so pampered throughout your stay. Surry Hills is a fantastic location with numerous cafes, restaurants and bars just around the corner from the hotel. Thank you again for taking the time to leave your feedback. The ADGE looks forward to welcoming you back.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 12 March 2014

Super spacious, super clean. It was very quiet inside the room and we got a good night's sleep.
We scored an upgrade from their sister property the Cambridge hotel. Never stayed at the Cambridge so can't comment on the "upgrade" - however we ended up in a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom suite with a very spacious kitchen/lounge area. The kitchen was well set up with all the appliances and utensils you would need to host a dinner party.
Balcony for some fresh air was handy too.
The decor was different... super modern, neon lights over the kitchen bench, crazy carpet etc. Cool. Roomy bathrooms too. Just on the border of walkable distance from Central Station, and around the corner from Oxford street food/bars/shopping.
Recommended.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank workholiday
StevenGargano, General Manager at ADGE Apartment Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2014

Hi Workholiday,
Thank you for sharing your excellent feedback on your recent stay with us at the ADGE Apartment Hotel. It's great you enjoyed the upgrade from our sister property, and found our unique take on a serviced-apartment to be well thought out and well-located. Our team are appreciative of your 5/5 rating and look forward to welcoming you back. Thank you again for your feedback, Kind regards.

Reviewed 10 March 2014 via mobile

This is my 3rd stay in he apartments. I'm not sure how they keep it so clean. I love the way they sanitise the remote controls then vacuum seal it with a little note. It is the most used thing the room. I really enjoyed my longer stay this time and I will see you in May.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Richard B

Hi Richard,
Thank you for sharing your feedback, and for choosing the ADGE Apartment Hotel as your preferred Sydney accommodation. Our focus on cleanliness is a core element of the hotel and we're very glad you enjoy this attention to detail. Thank you again for your thoughts, we look forward to welcoming you back in May. Kind regards.

Reviewed 10 March 2014

Fantastic boutique apartments in the city-fringe of Sydney. The apartment I stayed in was on the 5th floor (Although, I couldn't see the number 4 as an option in the lift) and had beautiful views over the city skyline. The impact the fabulous carpet has in juxtaposition with the stark white walls is lovely, especially with the setting sun as a backdrop. Worth every cent, thank you for an excellent stay.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Tee L

Hi Tee,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the ADGE Apartment Hotel. It's excellent you enjoyed our Surry Hills location and I really enjoy your description of our decor and furnishing. It's interesting you picked up on our lack of a 4th Floor; In some eastern cultures the number 4 is deemed unlucky, so we skipped the 4th floor to bring some extra good luck into the hotel. Thank you again for your feedback, we look forward to welcoming you back. Kind regards,

Reviewed 9 March 2014

My first impressions of the Adge were spacious, modern and upscale. The tall, polished concrete lobby provides minimal furnishing, which draws the focus onto the immense street artwork adorning the back wall; very well done. The rooms are a different aesthetic (albeit just as well done); the carpet is probably the most fabulous I've ever seen, and the overall decor is very high end. Thank you to the wonderful staff for your excellent service, I will be back.

Hi Lulu,
Thank you for sharing your experience on your recent stay at the ADGE Apartment Hotel. Firstly, I'd like to mention how much I enjoyed your descriptive wording of our foyer and lobby graffiti. It's excellent you had a great stay with us; our team appreciate your kind comments and look forward to welcoming you back. Kind regards,

Reviewed 8 March 2014

Stayed for only one night at Adge recently with a colleague. The apartment was in a great location - a block from the buzz of Crown St. Despite there being no lift due to a lightning strike from a severe electrical storm I would still recommend this apartment. The staff did everything in their power to explain the situation, to give us choices as to whether we wanted to stay somewhere else and to help with luggage etc on the stair climb. They certainly managed a difficult situation extremely well.

The apartment itself was bright, clean and functional especially for two work colleagues. I will definitely stay here again and would recommend it to others.

Hi RC2291,
Thank you for sharing your feedback on your recent stay at the ADGE Apartment Hotel. It's excellent you both enjoyed the location of the hotel and the high standard of our apartment suites.

I'd like to thank you for your understanding during an unfortunate situation. The issues with the lift have been resolved and I look forward to welcoming you back (with an operational lift). I'm grateful for having such an excellent team who were able to manage under the additional pressure. Thank you again for your thoughts and your understanding, Kind regards.