“Qualitative & quantitative worth!”

Sydney Cove Jewellers
Ranked #70 of 156 Shopping in Sydney
Reviewed 25 July 2013

On my business trip in Sydney during June, stopped by Sydney Cove Jewelers during my browse around the Rocks. Nice small shop with very friendly and helpful owner, David. Wide collection of gemstones, especially most of them were uniquely designed and set by David himself (hes got a small workshop inside the shop too, very convenient, and good to have my ring resized within the day). I ended up getting a set of pearls earrings and rings. Would definitely come back David's store on my next trip to sydney!

Reviewed 22 July 2013

My wife wanted a custom made gold ring with an opal, adorned with small diamonds. Not many jewellers apparently work with opals in Sydney. What a relieve it was for us when David easily took this job and made it exactly how she wanted. Now seeing her happy every time she wears the ring, makes me even happier. We will be back...