“Wonderful Customer Service & Beautiful Pieces!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Guilford, CT
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Wonderful Customer Service & Beautiful Pieces!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 September 2013

DEFINITELY WORTH YOUR TIME!!!
On our trip to Sydney, I was anxious to purchase some kind of an opal as a memento. After shopping all day (I had business cards and photos of all kinds of pieces), we came across ROCKHOUNDS, and my purchase of one opal turned into 3 beautiful pieces I could not resist!

Their pieces were fairly priced and stunning. The staff is well informed, friendly and helped further educate my husband and myself- even those that weren't waiting on us!

Sadly, a stone fell out of my ring after many months. (I had never had the prongs checked.) I contacted them via snail mail after finding my purchase info and was immediately told a repair would be made if I returned the ring. I did, and again, I was rapidly informed of receipt and its status.

I cannot tell you how refreshing it is to have a wonderful honest business, with GREAT customer service to deal with and obviously am RECOMMENDING ROCKHOUNDS HIGHLY!

Julie & Jim