“Now called Amora Spa”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Angsana Spa - Rydges Jamison
Reviewed 21 March 2012

Finally managed to find it due to name change. Lady on reception was lovely. Saw hoe stressed I was and managed to get me a booking within 1/2 hour.
Massage was great. Just the right pressure. Tea was delicious. Came away feeling relaxed. Could have lasted the whole day.

1  Thank Tammyj6
Reviewed 26 August 2011

Now the Amora Spa. Leaving ridges has been great for this hotel. Great thai massage and friendly service.

1  Thank RenshiDave
Reviewed 14 February 2006

We were booked in for a massage on New Years Day 2006 at the Angsana Spa which is on the third floor of the Rydges Jamison Hotel, Sydney.

The massage itself was very plesent, having not had a massage before I did not quite know what to expect. The receptionist was very polite and they asked you which massage you want. I opted for the standard Angsana massage - all over body massage with oils.

I was taken into a small room just off the reception and asked by a petit lady to undress. I was slighty nervous and kept my pants on which was fine with her and me.

I was then asked what pressure I wanted during the massage, I opted for medium pressure which was fine, any harder and I fear it would have been uncomfortable.

The massage lasted about one and a half hours. Afterwards I was offered a shower, but with her still in the room it somehow didn't seem right! You are then taken outside to the reception again and given some herbal tea.

Would I recomend this? Yes, but not if you have a hangover - the massage must have completely relaxed me as I was knocked out of energy for the rest of the day - a good experience all the same though.

2  Thank PabloMonkey