“The bestest, Thai restaurant just got better”
Review of Thai Power

Thai Power
Ranked #965 of 6,740 Restaurants in Sydney
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 17 April 2017

This is our all time favourite eatery in Potts Point. Amazing friendly service, delicious meals and the bestest lunch deal at $9.00. They have moved three shops down from there very small establishment which was more like a hawker style eatery. Now they have a much bigger space with plenty of seating with trendy decor, has a real restaurant feel about it, with still the same amazing prices. In our opinion this fast fresh and fabulous business is the essence of Sydney.

Reviewed 9 April 2017

I am a regular diner at Thai Power. Recently it moved a few doors down Victoria St to a larger venue so there is more room and easier to get a table. There appears to be new staff so it looks like it may have changed hands, but the menu is the same and the dish I had was almost identical in style.
I'm very happy and I'll still be a regular!

Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

Very good meal!
We had the stir fry with pumpkin and pad thai with chicken. For both we only paid round $22.
Thanks for that! :)

Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

The dim sim was quite cold not presented well and tasted of nothing. The sauces on the table saved it. Then I had the Penang curry. With had a slight taste of coconut milk and little else rice was overlooked and mushy. The server was rude throwing down my food quickly and walking away saying nothing. Which wasn't a good start. I love Thai food but this was a real let down. Also had no satay chicken at 1pm!

Reviewed 9 October 2016 via mobile

This is a stunning little place to eat, and it's amazingly cheap.
Food tastes amazing and is prepared fresh. Huge amount of choice and caters for vege and vegan, menus detail the ingredients so you know what you're getting.
Portion sizes are impressive, and your won't wait long.