“A great Monday night. Not for locals but great for travellers!”
Review of ScuBar

ScuBar
Ranked #42 of 237 Nightlife in Sydney
Reviewed 10 February 2014 via mobile

Good vibe. I'd say ages 19 - 30 is who mostly goes there. Like I said not for locals but great for travelers. 10$ pitchers (7.50$) on Monday! An all you can eat pizza for 10$ or 5$ each pretty sweet deal if you ask me. Then the highlight. The Monday night hermit crab races. 4 races, a dollar a crab per race. Great prizes and free drinks! Had a great time in the short time I was in Sydney.

Reviewed 23 January 2014

We had fun here, but I'm sure there are much better places to spend a night in the city. Nothing special.

Reviewed 1 December 2013

Small bar close to the train station. We had some coupons for $5 pizza. Cheap meal we thought. Cocktails are also cheap some nights. Pizza's were so so. Seemed a bit like those you buy in the supermarket. But for $5 who cares. Cocktails were good! Football game was on during the evening. We had a lot of fun. Didn't party there so can't say anything about that.

Reviewed 20 November 2013

Dropped by this place as it was pretty central and near my accommodation (YHA Railway Square). I was told that it was a sleazy bar but it was anything but! Pretty small and cosy with a fun vibe, popular among tourists. Drinks were a bit pricey (or maybe I'm too used to cheaper prices in Hobart), but the jam jars and shots were yummo!

Reviewed 19 July 2013

awesome on a Monday night, full of both locals and travellers. Great energetic vibe.
Cheap drinks compared to the rest of Sydney and awesome giveaways and promotions. I am from Sydney and it always makes me feel like I'm on holiday when I go there!