“was given as a birthday present”

Easy Rider Motorbike Tours
Ranked #167 of 340 Tours in Sydney
Sydney, Australia
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“was given as a birthday present”
Reviewed 7 February 2012

the driver was so much fun and the ride sensational and the views and thoughtfulness was super

Visited September 2011
2 Thank Gypsytraveller255060

kent
63 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 100 helpful votes
“A real fun experience”
Reviewed 5 December 2011

Goes to show you are never to old to have fun.
We are anything but spring chickens, but my wife and I did the tour on an apehangar type tricycle motorbike.
I couldn't help shouting out 'losers' as we passed a group on a boring open top tour bus.

I can only praise this tour and the guys that ran it.

A very memorable and worthwhile experience, the grandkids couldn't believe the pics and video clips I took of their crazy nan looking like some greasers bird.!.

Summary, LUVVED it, Do yourself, You wont regret it.

Visited January 2011
3 Thank anhonestjoe
Preston, England
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Great Experience on a Fantastic motorcycle”
Reviewed 20 October 2011

Got our trip as a wedding present, a 90 minute tour around Sydney to Bondi beach etc on a Harley Davidson, I was extremely excited, my husband not so sure as he had never been on a bike before.
Our guides for the tour were Tim and Steve, both great guys, they arrived on time to collect us from our hotel, provided us with jackets and helmets and off we went. They were both very safe riders and both of us felt very safe. The tour itself was really good and a unique way to see the city and Bondi. Steve and TIm pointed out places of interest etc along the way and we stopped at vantage points for photographs. We had a fantastic time and it was a dream come true for me to ride on a Harley, my husband is now a bike convert!
Would recommend a tour with these guys any day, friendly, safe and informative.

Visited October 2011