“Delightful”

Dining options: Breakfast
Sydney, Australia
“Delightful”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Twenty 8 Acres is attached to a block of service apartments but fortunately, the vibe is "neighbourhood gem", not "hostel cafeteria". I had the homemade blueberry bread which was served toasted with butter on the side. The thick slice was packed with berries and small chunks of chocolate, a very naughty start to the day. My friend ordered the bacon and egg brioche. She gave it the thumbs up as well. The owner is friendly and service was efficient. Coffee had a slight sour edge but still passable. We're definitely planning to check out the rest of their menu soon particularly that Irish breakfast!

• Visited June 2014

• Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Hong Kong, China
“ok”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

quite nice but can be improved. the atmosphere was not as good but the service was of a high quality.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Perfectlyalison
Melbourne, Australia
“Tiny cafe with a big heart!”
Reviewed 30 May 2014 via mobile

When the taxi driver took me here across town and down several back streets, I was getting rather nervous. When I walked inside, I was thinking "THIS tiny place is what everyone is making the fuss about?" The coffees came and they were excellent - perfectly extracted and skillfully prepared. The full Irish breakfast followed for my group and they were also excellent - perfectly poached eggs, beautifully cooked bacon and beans. There was so much food, no-one could finish their plates. The best thing about the visit was awesome service and friendly greetings from the chef. When the chef heard I was celebrating my graduation, he brought me a little bonus - the best chocolate brownie I've ever tasted. Crisp and crunchy on the outside; gooey and creamy on the inside. I'm not sure whether the #1 status is entirely deserved, but I can assure you that this place has a big heart with an emphasis on cooking quality food to a very high standard. A great breakfast experience.

7 Thank Darren W
Sydney
“Always exceptional”
Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

I'm always blown away by the quality, try the specials they are truly unique. It comes as no surprise that the kitchen is staffed by two chefs. Im a regular now, I love this quaint cafe.

Visited May 2014
2 Thank UsernameUndisclosed
Sydney
“Bloody brilliant”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

It's been a few years since this cafe has had its mono... Well it's back. Go there. I do all the time. Great food and you can even have a laugh with the owners.

• Visited May 2014