“Great bar to take your love to..”
Review of Marble Bar

Marble Bar
Ranked #7 of 245 Nightlife in Sydney
More attraction details
Owner description: Marble Bar remains one of Sydney’s best-loved bars, featuring live entertainment Wednesday to Saturday. Built in 1893, the original Victorian-style décor and artwork make Marble Bar a must-see. This heritage-listed Sydney bar is one of the city's favourite live music venues.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Stairs / lift, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 11 August 2013 via mobile

This bar is amazing... I wouldn't suggest a bar for your mates, more a bar for couples wanting an enjoyable romantic setting. Excellent atmosphere, prices were in the calibre of 'you get what you pay for' well worth it... The cocktails looked amazing!!!

All reviews
in 5 reviews
"cbd"
in 6 reviews

Reviewed 31 July 2013

A visit to have a drink in this bar is a must whilst in Sydney. Situated under the Hilton Hotel Sydney. Built in the late 1800's in Sydney, then dismantled and reassembled in 1968 in its current location. Beautiful dark timber bars, marble columns, ornate ceilings, stained glass and art work. My advice though is go for a drink early evening, as it is very popular late evening, and with many patrons you can't admire the building. Opens at 4 pm every day. Worth a look.

2  Thank Kathryn B
Reviewed 13 July 2013

I couldn't take me eyes off the paintings and the statues and the deco! This is a must-see highlight in Sydney!

2  Thank PhyllisL121
Reviewed 9 July 2013

This bar would be great for a gent trying to impress his new girlfriend or a married man trying to rekindle a little romance.

The bar feels 'special' as it is beautifully decorated and historic.

Staff were pleasant, although I only had one drink. Not cheap but one is paying for the location and experience.

4  Thank Victorianlad
See more reviews
Reviewed 18 June 2013

On Sunday the 9th we started our bar crawl and happened to stopped by the Marble Bar for one drink. 3 hours later we were still there drinking cocktails "Sunday Evening" was one of the best cocktails I have ever come across.

It was a big group of us, so we ended up trying every single cocktail on the menu. I have to say what a cocktail menu!!! Drink were so Delicious and staff were very friendly.

We will definitely be going back again and I would recommend Marble bar to all my friends.

3  Thank Lovinglife124