“Best Pizza in Sydney!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

I'll admit, I used to think Mad Pizza was great pizza, until we decided to check these guys out a few doors down.

Let's just say, I won't be going back to Mad Pizza again! These guys consistently have the most amazing pizzas I have ever tasted and the waitresses are probably the friendliest and most attentive I have encountered.

These guys do take away too!

Go there... Try them... Give me a "helpful" tick if I'm right :)
I know you'll love it so there's no need for any other options.

Amazing guys. Keep up the good work!

4  Thank Josh D

Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

The really original Italian pizza i have haver tested..!!
Made of really Italian pizza maker
Gay go there and enjoy it :)

2  Thank Gourmand82
Reviewed 3 July 2014

I was afraid to taste a pizza in australia, because they use to make it with a similar ingredients but not original. But not here! I am from Naples where the pizza is born, and after tasted this I was surprised about the taste. They use the original italians ingredients. the only thing I can say is just get there and taste it. You won`t be disappointed!

2  Thank Antonio F
Reviewed 3 July 2014

visiting Sydney with my husband; he always finds restaurants using TA so naturally he found this highly rated pizza (and pasta) place. He didn't read many reviews, one of which says there is no sign on the door and so it is a little hard to find. we got directions from the hotel staff and went looking and when we (thought) we couldn't find it, but saw a pizza place, we said what the heck lets try this place, maybe Boccone isn't here anymore. Well, the place happened to be Boccone!!! SO GLAD we stopped there. It's only been there about 7 months and the owner said the first sign that was made didn't fit in their space, so she's having another one made. We agree with all the reviews below. this place is SUPERB. Very friendly, food is nice & fresh, pizza was devine ( we started with some wine and the fresh mozzarella/tomato/basil salad). I haven't eaten crust this good in decades. We are in Sydney for 3 more nights and we are thinking of going back again to try a pasta dish. moderately priced: AU$60 for Bellinni cockail, glass of wine, Caprese salad, 1 pizza

2  Thank MED_Jan9
Reviewed 2 July 2014

if you wanna try a real italian pizza go there<<!! staff and owner very friendlly.Said by two iitalian pizza lovers! Good position, low prices and lot of quality!

2  Thank Carmela S