“Best pizza and home made pasta in Sydney!”
Review of Pizza Boccone

Pizza Boccone
Ranked #75 of 6,102 Restaurants in Sydney
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 23 July 2014

I've come to this place with not to much expectation. But I was amazed by the food. I had here my best pizza since I moved to Sydney. The home made pizza and pasta is awesome and the guys are very friendly and helpful, even though I had a lot of request.
The chef is actually Italian and this is very rare in Sydney honestly as I've seen other Italian places but only with their name. You can freely talk with him and he explains how is done etc. is not afraid of sharing or giving you tips to cook something at home.
Keep up the good work guys! Congrats

1  Thank Vali L

Reviewed 22 July 2014

We are from just outside of New York City where they make the best pizza. You can literally get good pizza just about anywhere you go. That being said, we like to sample pizza when we go away. The pizza smelled pretty good and the place looked nice. We were really impressed they made a nice pizza. We also had a salad and a cheap bottle of wine and the bill was high just for that. Can't complain about the food.

2  Thank paul1009
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Unlike a more recent reviewer who would seem happier to be eating at one of the larger franchised pizza chains and having their more doughy thicker pizzas, even more so if he went on an advertised discount Tuesday night, the pizzas at Boccone are authentic thin crust pizzas and are excellent. And at $20 a large pizza which is enough for a couple along with say a lovely pear, parmesan and rocket salad and is great value. Yes it is in an inner city laneway lined with bars and restaurants but too dark? I dont think so.
My wife and I are locals and eat here regularly. Great pizzas, even gluten free, nice wine list, and friendly quick service.
We love it here. Ignore the ill informed review and come for one of Sydney's best pizzas.

3  Thank City4fun
Reviewed 8 July 2014 via mobile

I'll admit, I used to think Mad Pizza was great pizza, until we decided to check these guys out a few doors down.

Let's just say, I won't be going back to Mad Pizza again! These guys consistently have the most amazing pizzas I have ever tasted and the waitresses are probably the friendliest and most attentive I have encountered.

These guys do take away too!

Go there... Try them... Give me a "helpful" tick if I'm right :)
I know you'll love it so there's no need for any other options.

Amazing guys. Keep up the good work!

4  Thank Josh D
Reviewed 3 July 2014 via mobile

The really original Italian pizza i have haver tested..!!
Made of really Italian pizza maker
Gay go there and enjoy it :)

2  Thank Gourmand82