“Very disappointing”

Add it.
Lux Thai Massage
Ranked #64 of 93 Spas & Wellness in Sydney
Reviewed 16 July 2014

Unfortunately, there was a mix-up with my booked date (using a groupon voucher). I booked the 16th over the phone, but despite repeating myself several times, the girl (who had very poor English) apparently booked it for the 9th, even though she had agreed the 16th in our conversation. I didn't notice the wrong date on the confirmation they texted me, so I accept my mistake in not being more thorough, but still hoped they would make an effort to re-book me, considering I spent 2 hours of my time to arrive on the 16th. Incidentally, there was no follow up call asking why I did not show on the 9th.
I was told bluntly by the manager that it was my mistake and there was nothing that could be done. After I said I was unhappy and would give them a bad review, she said she originally would have re-booked me but now wouldn't because I'd said I would complain. Obviously she had no intention to re-book me, as she had the opportunity to say that before I mentioned complaining.
A big disappointment as obviously it would have been nice to have been treated with a bit of consideration. I'll put down my experience as a hard lesson and kiss my money goodbye.

14  Thank DW68

Reviewed 27 May 2014

I initially purchased an on-line deal to Lux Thai for massages for myself and my partner and we will definately be repeat customers. It is right in the CBD of Sydney and the qualtiy of the service is excellent. We felt very well looked after from the little cups of tea to the choice of oils and pressure used for our massages. The staff are so friendly and respectful and we came out both relaxed and feeling calm. Check out the website first though because they have lots of packages and all are very reasonable

2  Thank vin2far