“Fun”

Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Bromley, United Kingdom
“Fun”
Reviewed 1 May 2014 via mobile

Enjoyed this place. We were lucky to get a walk in table with no wait. They wee busy. We opted for the $39 set menu and it was very good value. Best bit is the cook your own BBQ at the table. Great place for mates who aren't up for a massive feed and just want a fun evening.

• Korean first
Cairns, Australia
“Great food and reasonable service.”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

We attended the restaurant recently with our extended family and had the gourmet buffet. It was very busy and I would recommend booking first. You only have 60 mins ordering time once you have started so things can get a bit hectic. It is not cheap but if you are reasonable eaters there is value in the buffet! The food is very good and the service was reasonable! I would eat here again.

• Visited January 2014
Sydney, Australia
“Will review again once I try the buffet”
Reviewed 6 January 2014

Had dinner here with a friend from Toronto recently, and we both enjoyed the atmosphere.

You most CERTAINLY need to make a booking and turn up on time - this place gets VERY busy indeed.

The sashimi was very fresh and delicious, so we ordered 3 lots... We ordered different types of marinated chicken for the BBQ (at the table), and the serving sizes WERE a bit small, especially as we were ordering off the a-la-carte menu. Once they're on the BBQ, they get even smaller... We ended up paying around $40 each, so for another $15, we could have had the all-you-can-eat buffet. Will try that next time.

We had no problems with service, as other people seem to have had. Maybe they were pushy and obnoxious customers? Or got a staff member having a bad night? (Which should NOT be the case in a service industry...)

So, the reason for my "Average" rating is the combination of price and small servings. Hopefully, I'll be able to give it a "Very Good" once I try it again. Which I will. :-)

• Visited November 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I was kicked out”
Reviewed 28 December 2013

We had a booking and arrived on time, the staff kicked us out and gave our seats to someone else!! Unbelievable they are in such a rush and without even calling me before canceling my booking? So disappointed with their service.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Take Y
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Eat until the heart's content”
Reviewed 25 December 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

One of my favourite bbq restaurants. Great value for money. Delicious food and those beef tongue are addictive. Good service. I can't wait to go back.

Visited November 2013