“The best Aussie inspired Thai food around!”
Review of Spice I Am

Spice I Am
Ranked #192 of 6,484 Restaurants in Sydney
Price range: US$6 - US$31
Cuisines: Asian, Diner, Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Reviewed 28 April 2012

Inspired flavours, (maybe not if you're Thai) but still one of the best Thai rest. in Australia and that's saying a bit since there's at least 6 or 700 in Sydney alone!

Reviewed 28 April 2012

This is easly the best Thai in Sydney, if not Australia. Perfect food and service, and really friendly welcoming staff. I've been to many Thai places around Australia and have yet to find one that can equal Spice I am,

Reviewed 21 April 2012

WE found this restaurant for a meal with our 2 boys working out there. Good food and although not cheap. I still left a tip so in my eyes, we were happy customers.

Reviewed 19 April 2012

You must try the Tamarind Prawns- Amazing!! Food with flavour+++. Don't go here for a leisurely dinner, it's over and done with within 30 mins. Super popular so wear your patient pants for the line, nothing worse than eating your dinner in full view of a mass of grumpy waiting diners!

Reviewed 16 April 2012

Some dishes taste great and have decent sizes. Although it is authentic thai, last time we went to the one in china town and the prices were high, serves were small and my soup was not great. Darlinghurst one might be better but if you are in chinatown go to "House" or "Chat Thai" for better Thai.