“Very Pan Asian choices Menu”
Review of JB's Bar & Grill

JB's Bar & Grill
Ranked #1,265 of 6,068 Restaurants in Sydney
Neighbourhood: Chinatown
Neighbourhood: Chinatown
Reviewed 21 September 2013

Beef burger and roast of the Day ( Monday )
Very efficient and fast service except order must be made at counter and given a number where dishes to our table without long wait in spite it being very busy. Staff are friendly, polite and helpful.bar has good choice of drinks and wine too.

Reviewed 9 June 2013

Stayed at Holiday Inn, Darling Harbour on Saturday night. Chose JB's Bar & Grill to take our friends for dinner before seeing a show at the Entertainment Centre.
. Holiday Inn staff very professional. Happy with all aspects of accommodation
. Dinner @ JB's
..not informed of long wait time
..meal too 55 mins to arrive
..Barramundi was packet bought ( I & J or Birdseye) and over cooked ($22.00)
..same with the chicken schnitzel ($20.00)
..Chicken Caesar Salad had 3 pieces of chicken but was the best meal of the night ($20.00)
..I had mushroom risotto. ($19.50) Took two mouthful. And was immediately taken over by a nauseous feeling. Next thing I was bending over the porcelain. The wait staff saw my distress and removed my plate and refunded the meal and the barramundi meal as well. Apologies from various staff.

This experience ruined my evening. We had tickets to Jesus Christ Superstar.

I will never eat at JB's again and I would suggest that others think twice as we'll.

I reported my experience to the hotel reception who stated that they had received many complaints from the same night.

Hopefully, Holiday Inn will look to rectify the management of the Restaurant.

Reviewed 20 January 2013

Went there because we had a voucher and wasn't expecting much. What we got was very good food, great friendly service and a very enjoyable experience which made us go back 3 nights later. Kids loved it too which is always a bonus.

Reviewed 10 December 2012

We ate there every night we were in the hotel, reasonably priced and relaxed attitude.Good wine list but beers a bit boring.

Reviewed 4 August 2012

Great place to meet friends, drinks service was good, beer was cold. Cheese platter was very average :(