“Clean Simple but no EFTPOS”
Review of Tropicana

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Darlinghurst
Reviewed 2 September 2013

Breakfast was nothing special, but service was efficent, very dissappointing that they did not have any EFTPOS Facilities.

Reviewed 25 August 2013

I have been given my history lesson with Tropicana, and might I say I was expecting something a lot better than stiff undercooked lasagna that was thrown on a plate and a chicken salad that had rotting leaves throughout.
You cant expect service in a self-serve restaurant/cafe so I can't say anything more. However, in regards to the premises I would have to say that tropicana has a very uninviting look and gives a very canteen vibe with their uncomfortable plastic chairs that you slide off.
If you like to work for your food almost as hard as the famer does growing the food and you enjoy stiff undercooked italian then this is the place for you, if not I would not suggest tropicana.
I dont do self service and sterile cafes so you wont see me here again.

Reviewed 24 July 2013

A very popular meeting and eating place in vibrant Kings Cross! Cafe style, noisy, and tables jammed in, but great for people watching!
Lots of soups, salads and pastas, so plenty of dining options! An early opener( 6am) for breakfast and decent coffee! Of course the prices was also right!

Reviewed 7 June 2013 via mobile

Having stayed in this location for a couple of weeks have found this to be overall the best value for money. Great selection of food, great customer service, reasonably priced, service spot-on and quick to get your meal out. Well done.

Reviewed 4 June 2013

I have been to this cafe more than a time. I enjoy their setting and coffee every time I go. Its a nice place for having a break of morning tea. For my self, I don't recommend setting outside. The service is good. Their coffee is good but defiantly not the best in the area.