“Simply beautiful”

Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Glebe
Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

This place will always have a special spot in my heart as it was one of the first higher end restaurants we went to when we moved to Sydney. I am sure you have read from other reviews about the fish pie. It truly is worth ordering!!

Reviewed 16 June 2014

Just go here. There will be no regrets. Seafood exquisite. Souffles perfection. Wine marvellous. A gastronomic experience.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

This is one of my favourite restaurants in Sydney. I've been there many times over the past 5 years and yes I'm guilty of almost always ordering the famous "fish pie" but everything I've ever had in this place was consistently excellent, I like their wine selection too! The serves, the atmosphere of understated elegancy the view - ... it's all just perfect. It is tucked a way and you do need to make an effort to get there but it's so worth it! If you want a wonderful full prove dining experience in Sydney look no further. The only tip is if you know you are going to go their, call ahead and ask for the table by the window. I also like go their for early diner so I can watch a sunset.

Reviewed 13 June 2014

Went to the Boathouse recently with friends and had a great night out. Although our booking was at 9pm we arrived early and after ordering a cocktail we were taken to our table right beside the water. The food was high quality. Shared a crab and a couple of other dishes for entree. My friends and I all had fish dishes for main and my husband had the steak. All were of high quality and delicious as was dessert but probably not at the calibre of the three hatted restaurants around town although the prices were very similar. Overall a great night...

Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

We attended boathouse at blackwattle bay last night and through enjoyed the whole night!
The food was simply amazing. We highly recommend the snapper pie ( as does everybody!) but it really does live upto expectations!! I'm not normally a fan of fish pie but after this I'm converted!
The service was impeccable. We got a table right by the window and had a fabulous view of the city skyline.
We will definitely be back!