“Amazing view”

Price range: US$20 - US$95
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Description: 360 Bar and Dining is an elegant dining experience with a modern Australian menu. Boasting unsurpassed 360 views of the Sydney skyline,360 offers a contemporary cocktail bar with a breathtaking setting and an unbeatable backdrop.
Melbourne, Australia
“Amazing view”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

The view is just amazing and while overpriced for the quality of food you get, it is still worth it for the experience of that 360 degree view. One issue was the annoying cheesy elevator type music, we were very close to a speaker. (We were there at lunch time on Mothers' Day, maybe it is not normally so bad!) Service was good, no problems there.

Visited May 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Indonesian first
Mt Riverview
“Disappointing”
Reviewed 16 June 2014

We were excited to go here with friends that we had not seen in quite a while.

Our waiter was really rude and after 30 minutes we finally asked if we could order to which he just said quite abruptly "what do you want"

The entrees came out around 45 minutes later which were just ok and really were only luke warm.

The mains were not that great either and I ordered the duck which was overcooked and dry, I did send this back to which the manager let me choose something else. I then went the pork belly which came out so piping hot I burnt my tounge and wondered if it has been microwaved.

There were 3 screaming kids in the restaurant the entire time which I am thankful I was not directly near but you could hear them all evening.

Once again it's a city restaurant that relies on the views they give you rather than the quality of food.

• Visited May 2014
Newcastle, Australia
“Fabulous views”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

While the views are not as fantastic as they were 20 years ago - bridge and opera house view blocked - the city lights are still an enjoyable distraction.
The food is of a very high standard, as you would expect for the price, but we found the wait between courses detracted from the experience.

Visited June 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent”
Reviewed 12 June 2014

Decided to avoid the buffet trough on the other floor and so glad we did! For a romantic meal for two it was ideal. We had two hours dining time which was only just enough time. Food was delicious though pricey. One turn of the restaurant takes an hour. Three courses, two glasses of wine and two cocktails each $290 so not cheap but we had super service and no complaints.

Visited June 2014
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
“Magnificent view & food”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

We went for dinner to celebrate my wife's 40th birthday.
We weren't disappointed, the view was excellent, we could see all of the lights from vivid, the planes taking off & landing.

The food was top quality, I paid extra for the Kobe 9+ steak, that was exceptional, I also tried my wife's lamb which is part of the main menu, it was cooked to perfection.

I would go there again for sure.

• Visited June 2014