“Lunch and dinner are a hit but Breakfast is lacking”

Barra on Todd Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #8 of 104 Restaurants in Alice Springs
Price range: US$9 - US$27
Cuisines: Contemporary, International, Bar
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, the restaurant has established a reputation for quality food and friendly service within a picturesque natural setting. Guests enjoy a distinctive array of cuisine including local bush flavours and a select wine list.
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed several meals during our numerous stays during June in Alice Springs.

We weren’t too fussed on breakfast as we have certainly enjoyed better at other restaurants around Australia and overseas. I would rate the breakfast about a 2/5 based on the $25 cost.

Lunch menu and dinner menus get the thumbs up and we thoroughly enjoyed the various dishes sampled. I must also say that the brownie sundae was hard to go past

$49 set menu was good value and all the dishes were tasty, generous and interesting. I did enjoy the use of products local to the territory.

Definitely worth s visit.

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

Barra on Todd is a restaurant you can rely on to produce a consistently good standard. Either lunch or dinner, you will find the service is friendly and food is generally excellent. Lunch is a slightly smaller menu and very reasonable prices while the dinner menu is quite extensive. Their Barramundi is a real speciality.
When not too hot, lunch round their lovely pool is relaxing and gives a feel of being quite tropical with their palm trees!

Reviewed 3 June 2018

Their GF range is ok, but a little limited. Food is yummy, but on a Sunday you will wait for pretty much an hour or so!! Too long!!

Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

Was really looking forward to a night out to dinner with friends.
I ordered the Barra with creamy risotto and asparagus. Was quite a small piece of Barra which would of been fine if I was able to eat the risotto with it but the risotto was dry and chewy, not creamy at all. Overall the main was tasteless. Our entrees were good, all 3 of them. Dessert was also a miss unfortunately. Also it was abit cold I'm the restaurant I wish I had taken a cardigan.

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

Excellent food and coffee, morning and evening served in a comfortable environment. Good wine and beer list.