We were excited to splash out a bit on a room after a week in a camper van, and $115 for a "Deluxe Queen" room seemed like a pretty good deal. It wasn't.
The girl who helped us book the room was lovely, but the room itself was harsh. Fluorescent lighting, stained sheets, the hardest bed on earth, outdated decor (wood panelling!! Hideous 90's wire craft as wall hangings) and a heater that only blows cold air do not make for the warm, sexy, welcoming environment we were hoping for. Anyway, consider yourself warned. It's better than sleeping outside, or on the floor of a freezing cold house, which were our other options, but not by much.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elkira Court Motel is centrally located in Alice Springs, providing friendly hospitality in the heart of the outback. From first-time travellers to Alice regulars, we count our guests as part of our extended family. Whether you are staying on a business or leisure trip, our accommodation has something for everybody. Your friendly hosts, Andrew and Brooke Lang, are here to make your stay as enjoyable as possible, providing expert local knowledge and personal consideration. With five different room options available, we are able to cater for all travellers on a range of budgets. Our motel has many facilities for guests, including a refurbished outdoor swimming pool and outdoor barbecue area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Elkira Court Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Alice Springs
- Alice Springs Best Western
- Best Western Elkira Hotel