“Staff were amazing” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Crowne Plaza Alice Springs Lasseters

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Crowne Plaza Alice Springs Lasseters
Ranked #2 of 13 Hotels in Alice Springs
Adelaide Hills, Australia
“Staff were amazing”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 March 2014

I stayed there on the 10 of March 2013
The staff were amazing. Two staff members in particular.

They were both security staff waiting at the front door.
I can't remember the last time a security staff escort me to my room and dropped my bags and he did this all with a smile.
As a elderly couple this goes a long way.

The rooms can do a bit of upgrading,( but for the price you can't complain)

I found the food in juicy rump very average
I would not recommend it to other people

Tali restaurant was 10 times better. The only down side was there was not near enough staff to run a restaurant. For example I had to go to the main bar and get myself and my wife a drink
( for the record the staff they did have were very very polite)

• 5 of 5 bubbles
LassetersHotel, Front Office Manager at Crowne Plaza Alice Springs Lasseters, responded to this review, 1 April 2014
Dear Tracey_dave46

Thank you for your review, we will be sure to pass on your comments to our security guards. We are always happy to do what we can for our guests.

We normally receive great feedback about our restaurants, I apologise that it wasn’t up to our usual standard. Please know your comments have been taken on board.

Thank you once again.

Kind Regards,
Kate Ernest

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (287)
Darwin, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 March 2014

Always a delight to stay at Lasseters. With almost 30 stays and probably over 100 room nights I cannot recall a poor experience. Value for money it is great. The reception staff are always pleased to see me and are very welcoming. Waking up to the sun rising over the range and the changing colours of the range with the setting sun is a delightful experience.
The Thai restaurant is great.

Room Tip: Book a room with a view looking at the magnificent MacDonnell Range.
Dear John P

Thank you for your feedback, we are also excited to see returning faces, as well as new faces. Great to hear your feedback on our restaurants.

We look forward to seeing you back again soon!

Kind Regards,
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 March 2014

Lovely new premium room however had view of carpark. Not really value for money. Would request pool view next time. Pool was very relaxing. Had breakfast at new restaurant 'Tali' - buffet was disappointingly cold at 8am and service lacked.

2 Thank Waterbe
LassetersHotel, Front Office Manager at Crowne Plaza Alice Springs Lasseters, responded to this review, 12 March 2014
Hi NathanJames1986,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at Lasseters.

I am pleased you found our premium room so great – we have a range of pool or ranges facing rooms so please request your view when you next stay!

I am sorry to hear about your breakfast experience. I will follow up on your comments.

We hope to see you back again soon.

Happy travels.

Melbourne, Australia
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 March 2014

First time to Alice Springs as a couple we stayed in a Standard room, we were shocked at just how dirty our room was. dust/grime on almost every surface and a bathroom that stunk to high heaven. We called reception to notify of this and the person we spoke to sounded like it would be a real effort (too much to ask) to move us to a cleaner room. I told them not to bother and we went downstairs to the Juicy Rump for dinner which was overpriced and very ordinary ($42 for a medium rare steak that came out just short of charcoal and had cold vegies!) we swapped our meals and they took a further 35mins to arrive to us and they were much better quality but like everything at Lasseters we were made to feel like we were problematic whiny customers by staff with huge attitude and lazy work ethic.

We cancelled our return reservation after we visited Uluru and stayed elsewhere.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank NathanJames1986
Hi NathanJames1986,

Thank you for taking the time to review Lasseters Hotel.

I am sincerely sorry your room and meals were not up our normal standard. We pride ourselves on both cleanliness and customer service so I am disappointed we did not hit that mark on this occasion.

I will follow up these issues with the team.

I hope you enjoyed your visit to the Red Centre.

Thank you once again for your comments.

Adelaide, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2014

The stay was for only 1 night & I was pleasantly surprised with the room & facilities. Food was ok & all of the staff were pleasant. Price of room was also very good. Only downside was delay of lunch with technical issues of order printing in the kitchen almost caused me to be late for a meeting.

Hi Badger01_12,

Thank you for your review on Lasseters.

I am glad you found your stay enjoyable.

Thanks for your comments.

3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2014

The stay was enjoyable, but a few small things let down the experience, WiFi offered, but not available in the room, fittings inoperable or in need of repair. Breakfast was also not up to standard for the class of restaurant in which it was served !!!

Hello OutbackAussie68,

Thank you for your feedback on Trip Advisor. I wish to apologise for the few things that let down your stay. We offer Wi-Fi property wide and it is available in all of our guests rooms. Should you have any difficulty please call reception and we can resolve this for you. Our full buffet breakfast usually receives great feedback so I am sorry it was not up to standard that morning.

Thanks again for your review.

Sydney, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2014

Second visit for Business, stayed in a standard room, rooms are clean and tidy but they need some work to bring them up to scratch, the free Wifi is useless in the rooms very slow. Excellent selection of cold beer and drinks at the bars but my business partner was upset because there was no Tooheys New. Had dinner at Sukra very good meal but the menu hadn't changed since my first visit in February. Breakfast at Tali is excellent a good selection of all foods. We have to travel to Alice Springs another four or five times for business our next trip in April will be with six adults and we will being staying at Lasseters. I would recommend Lasseters to family and friends.

G’Day Zeus30167,

Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor.

I am pleased to advise that the Casbah serves Toohey’s new beer on tap.

The food and beverage team review our restaurant menus every six months to ensure we are bringing in new dishes and evaluating the popularity of other dishes.

We love hearing great feedback about our rooms and new restaurant Tali.

I look forward to seeing you again soon!