“Best pizza in Australia!”
Review of Rocky's Pizza

Rocky's Pizza
Ranked #52 of 92 Restaurants in Alice Springs
Price range: US$3 - US$25
Description: Real Pizza With The Real Toppings! Come In And Give Us A Try We Will Not Disappoint!
Sydney
“Best pizza in Australia!”
Reviewed 9 December 2013 via mobile

If you are staying in Alice Springs you have to try Rocky's pizza!! We had 2 small pizzas delivered to our hotel. They were hot and delicious!! Perfect base, sauce, toppings and cheese. Good quality toppings and perfectly cooked, makes awesome value for money.
Thank you Rocky's pizza, we will be back... Probably tomorrow :-)

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Customerservicefinder

NT
“Terrible service!”
Reviewed 21 November 2013

Went in to order a kebab, the sign still reads "rockys pizza and fat kebab" it is also still on the menu. they were rude when I asked for a lamb kebab and told me they had run out in a disgusting tone, I then asked for a chicken kebab and they told me " we do not do kebabs, we haven't for months, you're going to have to get a pizza" when I said that I was keen for a kebab the guy said " well that's too bad" and didn't service me any further. the fact that it hadn't been taken off the menu, or the sign at the front of the shop. and to top it off the terrible service and attitude towards customers just turned me off that place completely.

• Visited November 2013
Alice Springs, Australia
“Great pizza, rubbish lasagne”
Reviewed 18 September 2013 via mobile

The pizza is fantastic but the lasagne is bloody awful. I had it recommended to me by the sales girl over the phone and I quote "it's fantastic traditional lasagne". Strips of ham, obviously meant for pizza, between lasagne sheets with NO, and I mean absolutely NONE, sauce of any kind does not lasagne make.

• Visited August 2013
Ohio
“Great pizza!”
Reviewed 3 August 2013

We stopped here and ordered a pizza while traveling the outback. It was delicious! We walked in, ordered, and had our pizza in fifteen minutes even though they were super busy with pick-up orders. It was a great value too, we got a large pizza, garlic bread, and Coke for $32.00....that's great compared to prices of food in the area. It was some of the best pizza we had ever had. Definitely where the locals go.

Visited July 2013
Melbourne, Australia
“Great Seafood Pizza”
Reviewed 31 July 2013

We stopped in for a takeaway pizza and ordered a king prawn pizza. it was delicious and well priced. Yummo

Visited June 2013