Stayed here for 3 nights in 2 bedroom apartment. Resort provides complimentary buses to & from the airport. Apartment was good for 5 adults, room was clean, bed comfortable (sofa bed for 5th person) bathroom was ok but a bit hard to navigate for 5 adults (a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment would have been better). Apartment included basic kitchen facilities - cups, plates, microwave but no oven. Extra blankets provided, it gets cold, the heating was excellent. Although clean (and serviced daily) apartment was outdated, needed a paint and to be modernised, it was bit dark. 5 minute walk to the resort square where you will find supermarket, restaurants, bank, tour desk. 3-4 nights is more than enough to see Uluru / kings canyon, the olgas. The resort is huge & there are multiple hotels on one site, a shuttle bus can take you around the entire resort, each with restaurants and minimal facilities - however there are 4 pools dotted around the resort. Worth exploring around the resort on foot, lots of picture perfect spots of the rock. Buffet breakfast was good, eggs made to order - but busy so go early. If you have an early morning tour & you have breakky included in your deal, you'll miss breakky, order a breakfast box from reception, it's good. Staff were friendly. Things are not cheap here, for what you pay, hotel could use a little bit of an overhaul & a little too internationally focussed, for the average Aussie it is expensive but well worth seeing our own backyard.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Emu Walk Apartments are Voyages Ayers Rock Resort's self contained apartments.Sheltered behind gardens of native trees and forming a walkway through the heart of the Resort is an avenue of terraced apartments. Spacious and well equipped, the Voyages Emu Walk Apartments can cater for up to six people - ideal if you are holidaying with family or friends. All apartments are self-contained, with separate kitchen, living and bedroom areas.Located just minutes from the hub of the Resort, the Town Square, including mini supermarket and shops, these apartments provide everything you need to cook up a storm. Or, if you're not in the mood for cooking, you're nice and close to all of the fabulous resort restaurants, including Gecko's café. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Emu Walk Apartments, Ayers Rock Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Emu Walk Apartments, Ayers Rock Hotel Yulara
- Emu Walk Apartments, Ayers Rock Resort Australia/Yulara