“Great food, always busy!”
Review of Roast and Noodle

Roast and Noodle
Ranked #68 of 402 Restaurants in Darwin
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 16 February 2014 via mobile

New to Darwin, I was introduced to roast and noodle by a long term local...I have only ever had the one dish (BBQ pork and rice) but it delivers every time...I am reluctant to try anything else when it is so good!! At around $15 for the meal (add soup and a drink) it is an absolute bargain! There is often a bit of a queue but don't let that put you off as the service is always rapid. Great for a quick bite or to grab during a lunch break...you won't be disappointed!!!

Reviewed 30 November 2013

Just recently moved from Anthony Plaza to across the Smith St. Mall in The Galleria, Danny has got a winner here. Definitely a cleaner more appealing cafe with a few more choices on the menu. Though the food is still the same high quality. I often drop in for a soup and always enjoy it. The roast duck and roast pork dishes are delicious!

I will always come back for more.

Reviewed 29 September 2013 via mobile

Tucked away in the far end of a mall, this place serves large bowls of soup and basic chinese dishes at a reasonable price. Great quality of food. The atmosphere is limited by the location but this is a great place for a quick lunch.

Reviewed 27 June 2013

I don't live in Darwin and only have a small selection of restaurants in the town where I live, but, I actually get cravings for this. We eat here at least once every trip to Darwin, it's our favourite. Delicious, cheap, quick and relaxed place, always busy.

Reviewed 11 December 2012

This is a regular lunch optoin for our office. You get a soup then a choice of roast duck, roast pork, chinese bbq pork or steamed chicken with rice and greens. My usual is clear soup then roast duck/bbq pork combo. They also supply soy/plum and shallot sauces. Great value for money.