“My Home”

Quest Parap
Phillip Island, Australia
“My Home”
Reviewed 11 February 2014

To all of you who are visiting or planning a trip to Darwin, I cannot recommend highly enough the Quest at Parap. I have stayed here for the last 18 months for my work. Glenys, Joe, Hallie & Natasha and the rest of the staff are excellent. They cannot do enough for you to make you stay comfortable and welcome. I have come to regard them as family and it is like being at home.

The apartments are in excellent condition and the beds comfy. The rooms are always clean and if you need extra wash powder or soap they are more than willing to leave extra in the room.

They run a guest BBQ around the pool every so often and its a great fun way to meet other guests and get to know the staff better. There is always hot water for the showers and plenty of towels. The Parap markets are just up the road, takes about a minute to walk there. Or if you want a sunset dinner, head out the front and follow the footpath down to the main road there and have a choice of the Yacht or Power Boat club for dinner.

I cannot rate the Quest at Parap highly enough. When I return to Darwin it will be where I will be staying. Keep my room for me please Glenys. Apartment 3A is my home away from home.

I will see you all soon

Room Tip: All the rooms are Excellent. Depends if you prefer the ground or going a bit higher.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Damien H
QuestParapTeam, Director of Sales at Quest Parap, responded to this review, 20 May 2014
Thanks Damien! We miss your smiling face and hope to see you again soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Perth, Australia
Reviewed 8 January 2014

I stayed at the Quest Parap over the Christmas and New Year period and I cannot recommend it highly enough.
The Apartments offer absolutely everything you need, space, style, comfort, practicality (washing machine, driers, dishwasher, fridge, stereo, tv... the works!) to enable a very comfortable stay.
The apartments are kept to a very high standard indeed. Air conditioning & large flat screen tv in living room & bedroom.
However, what sets the Quest Parap apart from other high standard accommodation with comparable amenities is the Managers and staff.
They strike the perfect balance of friendliness and helpfulness.
It is the most welcome that I have been made to feel in any accommodation that I have stayed in. I do not say that lightly, it is a fact.
Glenys & Joe, the managers made all of us who were away from home for Christmas & New Year feel very welcome through open Barbecues around the Pool area.
The Quest Parap will definitely remain my first choice each time I return to Darwin.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank FionnualaBrennan
Thank you for your positive review. We hope to see you again in the future.
Sunshine Coast, Australia
Reviewed 19 December 2013

I stay here quite often with work and I love it.
I stay at Quest hotels throughout the country and this one is the best by far.

A modern and fashionable room with all the amenities that one could wish for, from a good sized TV, comfortable bed to the little things like left-over food containers to take to work the next day.

I have found that it's the little things like this that really make a hotel feel more like home..

And with Glenys and Jo doing a great job of running the place with the help of the lovely girls at the front desk just makes things all the better.

Across the road from the Parap markets for the Saturday and the Parap Tavern up the road supplies good food at a reasonable rate.

I can highly recommend this hotel for any sort of traveling needs

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Thank you for your review and fantastic feedback regarding our staff.
Scarborough, Australia
Reviewed 16 December 2013

off-street... Car parking was a little scarse but great apartments.... Friendly staff..., modern rooms and comfortable bed.....good showers and close to Mindl beach markets which are on thurs afternoons...

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Thank you for your review and we hope to see you again.
aus
Reviewed 3 December 2013 via mobile

This is my second review on this property. Since then I have stayed so far a total of eight or so times. You would naturally think that one would get a good handle what this hotel offers.

I have stayed in apartment accommodations with the likes of oaks , mantra , quest across the country simply for the space and a home like feel.

Well parap quest has certainly made me feel at home every time I visit. They remember all your preferences and greet you with a family touch.
The staff are excellent and knows your name and are always eager to please.

The hotel is run by very well and recently won awards for their efforts and much deserved!

I invite you to give this hotel a try when you are in town, who knows you just might be addicted to it and keep returning to stay !

Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank chu0009
Thank you so much for posting your review and letting others know what we offer!
Brisbane, Australia
Reviewed 22 October 2013

Staff are very friendly and helpful. Place is neat, clean and tidy. Room maintenance is good as is daily remaking of rooms.
Small kitchenette makes in room dining easy. There are a number of very nearby restaurants including Bogart's Bar & Grill, Prickles Mexican, Indian and Chinese all of good quality or better.

Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to see you again soon.
Darwin, Australia
Reviewed 18 October 2013

We are just at the end of a 5 week stay here and could not be happier with it. The manager Glenys makes it a priority to get to know her guests and we have been made to feel so welcome. The rooms are great and we were lucky enough to have 2 interconnecting ground floor rooms opening onto the gorgeous gardens and little pool area. The BBQ is a great little area and the hotel will provide all utensils. We loved using it over the grand final weekends with family. The location is perfect with Parap village just across the road with everything you could want or need including the best markets in the region. Would not hesitate to recommend his place, it's especially great or long term stays

Room Tip: Ground floor facing the pool is the best room option, you don't feel like you're in an apart...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Thank you for such a great review. We do make an effort to get to know our guests and make them feel welcome and part of our little community.