“Amazing - well furnished and appointed”
other travellers have booked this property
Relax on the outdoor setting  on the balcony and enjoy our balmy weather and the views!
Master King  Bedroom with adjoining ensuite
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Master King  Bedroom with adjoining ensuite
Complimentary breakfast provisions
Second King Bedroom
Twin Bedroom (King also available)
View from Apartment Balcony
Darwin Waterfront Wavepol - 5 minutes walk
Having fun at the Wavepool Darwin Waterfront
Apartment Floor Plan
Well Equipped Gymnasium on Site
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Andrew A
Australia
“Amazing - well furnished and appointed”
Reviewed 11 July 2014 for a stay in June 2014

Fantastic accomodation. When we arrived we were plesently surprised to see fresh fruit, milk juice, cakes and cereal which meant we didn't need to rush out and get breakfast supplies. The apartment is on the 11th floor with great veiws on the city, stokes hill wharf and back to palmeston. Made for a great veiw on territory day! All in all a fantastic stay. Our only suggestion is that you have a few more dvds available for those nights we didn't feel like going out! Thanks denise!

12 Aug 2014
Sea Spray enjoys such wonderful views over the Harbour, we are glad the little extra touches enhanced your experience. I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back soon.
Melbourne
Reviewed 18 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
18 Mar 2014
Thank you for sharing your experience at our apartment and your honest feedback. We dont have access to your comments prior them being published on our listing, so to continually receive amazing reviews from all of our guests, is a huge compliment and confirmation that we are providing top class accommodation giving excellent value for money to our guests. The Wet Season (November - April) is a great time to visit the NT, not only to enjoy the amazing storms but where fabulous bargins can be had.

Thanks again for your support, and we would love to see you back again soon.
Foster Victoria
Reviewed 13 March 2014 for a stay in February 2014

13 Mar 2014
Thank you Janelle for taking the time to present your experience of staying with us. We are thrilled we were able to contribute to your overall satisfaction and great experience in the Northern Territory.
Central Coast
Reviewed 16 February 2014 for a stay in February 2014

People with disabilities Older travelers
16 Feb 2014
Judy we love receiving such wonderful accolades about our apartments and are delighted to have contributed to your great experience in visiting Darwin and the Northern Territory. Thanks so much for choosing to stay with us!

We hope to see you back again soon.
West Lakes Shore SA
Reviewed 2 February 2014 for a stay in January 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
2 Feb 2014
Thanks for taking the time to let us know your thoughts. It was our pleasure to assist with your accommodation and really pleased you enjoyed your stay with us.
Hope to see you back again soon!

Warm regards
Denise
Owner/Manager
Walbundrie
Reviewed 21 January 2014 for a stay in January 2014

21 Jan 2014
I am really thrilled I was able to contribute to your enjoyment of your visit to Darwin with our accommodation and I feel very happy you went away being satisfied with your choice to stay with us.

I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back again sometime.

Warm regards
DENISE MCGRATH
Owner/Manager
Dalby
Reviewed 3 January 2014 for a stay in January 2014

Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing