“Lovely outlook”

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 4 July 2014

Cool beers overlooking the wave pool. Happy hour at 5 gives 25 per cent off drinks. Great view. Good range on the menu.

1  Thank RufusBrisbane
DannielleJenkinson, Manager at Curve Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

Dear RufusBrisbane,

The team at Curve Cafe Darwin Waterfront are delighted that you enjoyed your dinning experience with us and thank you for taking the time to provide us with your positive feedback.

Reviewed 20 June 2014

The service here was very friendly though the server did not know the Pasta of the Day but did return promptly after finding out.
The decor is lovely and it is very comfortable setting.
Sad to see breakfast ends at 10am
The food unfortunately is average. The chef is good however the ingredients were not quite right. The chicken in the laksa seemed to be the bulk prepackaged vaccume packed stuff that is chopped up (seems this is the same chicken in all the chicken dishes) and the noodle was like Heinz Spaghetti! Never seen noodle like that in laksa before. Chef accommodates very well with a request for extra spicy and so provided chilli paste on the side.
All in all not bad but I wouldn't return.

DannielleJenkinson, Manager at Curve Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2014

Dear KisAustralia,

Firstly I would like to thank you for your recent review of the Curve Café and Restaurant. I am disappointed that your experience had not met your expectations.

I have passed your feedback onto our restaurant team, I would like to thank you very much for taking the time to offer your thoughts.

Kind Regards
Duty Manager | Adina Vibe Hotel Darwin Waterfront

Reviewed 8 June 2014

We came here for my birthday dinner (staying at Vibe). I think we should have left when we reaslised we were the only couple! Entree was garlic prawns and oysters Kirkpatrick - I burnt the roof of my mouth! Main was overcooked barra and what tasted like instant mashed potato, hubby ordered whole baked snapper and it was inedible. It was as tough as old boots. When we complained, we were not charged for the snapper, the bottle of wine we ordered and given 2 complimentary breakfasts (they ended up being standard hotel buffet fair but the poached eggs and pancakes were some of the best that I have eaten!) The excesiveness they went to in an attempt to appease the overcooked mains seems to mean that it wasn't a one off occurrence. A very disappointing birthday dinner.

DannielleJenkinson, Manager at Curve Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2014

Dear Rnrjay,

Firstly I would like to thankyou for your feedback of your recent visit to our Curve Café. I am disappointed that it did not meet your expectations.

Here at the Curve we appreciate that you have taken the time to provide us with your feedback, and it will be passed onto our team.

The team at Curve have compensated you for your unpleasant dinning experience, and I would again like to give my most sincere apologies that your night did not go as planned.

I am very glad to hear that you enjoyed our wonderful breakfast!

Thank you again for your feedback, and I hope in the future you will return to us so that we may have an opportunity to give you a wonderful dinning experience that the Curve Café is renowned for.

Kind Regards
Duty Manager | Adina Vibe Hotel Darwin

Reviewed 7 June 2014

I have eaten at all the restaurants at the waterfront, numerous times, except this one. That is because I avoid hotel restaurants as they tend to be overpriced with poor food. This is an exception and I will return here again. Dinner was very pleasant sitting outside. The kids menu was outstanding with fresh fish nuggets on the menu. It included juice, salad or chips, and for desert either ice cream or fruit. It was nice to have some healthy kids choices. Only thing that would have made it better was if they had a grilled chicken breast on their for kids. At $10 this was a steal! I ordered fish, which was superb. Best fish I have had in Darwin. It was a red emperor with a chilli sauce, rice and salad. Overall this was a very pleasant setting where I could sit and watch the kids try to catch birds on the grass. Great food, and reasonably priced, especially for kids. This place is underrated on trip advisor.

Dear Jay S,

Reviewed 28 May 2014

We had lunch here on the day we visited the wave pool. The express lunch is great, there is a lot to choose from and it comes with a drink for $15Aus. The meal sizes are big for the price. It is in a lovely location where you can watch the world go by at the water front in front of the wave pool. Can highly recommend it.

DannielleJenkinson, Manager at Curve Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Dear AdelaideJulie,