Travelodge Resort Darwin
US$107
US$103
Hilton
  • Restaurant
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Darwin(Darwin)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$133
US$68
US$66
US$68
Palms City Resort(Darwin)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$75
Hotels.com
Mantra on the Esplanade(Darwin)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$96
H Hotel(Darwin)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$77
  • Restaurant
Vibe Hotel Darwin Waterfront(Darwin)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$88
Travelocity
1,879 results
All reviewstravelodge mirambeenatreetops restaurantpool bartravel lodgeacross the roadwoolworths supermarketbus stopwould stay againgreat poolmitchell streetpoolscbdpositionwaterfront
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 May 2014

No lift to the second floor or to the first. We had room 77 in second floor and had to drag our bags up to that floor with difficulty. Reverse process at the time of departure. we are an elderly couple and I am a heart patient. This was not a happy experience to us. Also, on our last night (6th night), the guests in the neighboring room made such a racket, we could not rest at peace.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Gilbert S
LukeMcDonald, Manager at Travelodge Resort Darwin, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2014

Dear Gilbert S,
It is very disappointing to hear that we were unable to meet your expectations during your last stay at our resort.
Unfortunately our Motel Style rooms don’t have elevator access, which is clearly advertised to all our booking channels. However we still assist our guests by placing them on lower floors when possible.
I have emphasized with my team to offer luggage assistance to all our guests staying on the 2nd floor. I sincerely apologise, that this wasn’t offered to you.
We do have a 24 hour reception and there is always a manager on duty to assist with any disturbances. I would recommend that you call reception, in case of any disturbances for immediate follow up.
Thank you for taking the times out to reviews us. I do hope that you give us a second chance. Please contact me directly at the Hotel, for your future reservation requirements

Reviewed 11 May 2014

I stayed here for 5 nights on my first trip to Darwin , The hotel is very centrally located on Cavenagh Street , opposite is Woolworths . The room was clean on arrival and the room had a queen size bed and a single bed , Travelling alone this was used for the bag . The bathroom was clean and was adequate for my stay . The Hotel offers a swimming pool and a restaurant for dinner and breakfast , Though there are lots of options a few blocks away with cafes in the morning offering cheaper breakfast options. I did try calling room service one night coming back at 8 pm and didnt get an answer.
Mitchell Street and Smith Street are only a 5 - 10 minute walk away and there are lots of shopping , souvenir shops, restaurants and pubs line Mitchell Street .
I would recommend staying here again , The staff at the front counter were friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo

Dear Drew,
We are very glad that you enjoyed our centralised location and all the facilities we have on offer.
We really appreciate the time you have taken to review us.
We hope to welcome you in the future.

Reviewed 11 May 2014

The hotel was dirty and untidy,from the empty beer bottles and overflowing rubbish bin in the entry way,to the glass topped tables in the reception lounge that had not been cleaned for the 3 days my wife and i stayed there.
Young inexperienced staff that could not even make a decent coffee,to the rude and uncaring staff in the Tree Tops resturant at breakfast time.
The only saving grace was the service and care of the resturant staff at our one and only dinner were ate there.Thanks Nico.
We ceratinly woukld not recommend the hotel and certainly will not stay there on our next visit to Darwin.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank alan P

Dear Alan,
It is very unfortunate to hear that you didn’t enjoy your stay here at the Travelodge Mirambeena Resort Darwin.
It was very surprising to read that encountered a very untidy Hotel as we do have a very proactive cleaning schedule. I have taken your comments on board and passed into on to my housekeeping team.
It was very displeasing to hear that our restaurant services did not meet your expectations. I have spoken about this to our Restaurant Manager, who is dealing with this matter with a hands-on approach.
Thank you for your kind words about Nico. He certainly is a hospitality superstar.
It is regretful that you would not choose to stay at the resort on your next visit to Darwin, if you would like to discuss your feedback in further detail please contact the hotel directly.

Reviewed 10 May 2014

We only stayed one night while passing through Darwin. The triple room was fine, clean and large enough, but the bathroom was desperately in need of renovation. We couldn't get a park and had to leave our car on the street. Although the area was quite nice there were a few homeless people sitting right in the front of the hotel which made my girlfriend quite nervous about our car. All the amenities/options were very overpriced - internet, breakfast, etc. It's fine for a nights sleep, but I wouldn't choose to stay any longer.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Shanryan81

Dear Shanryan,
Thank you for your review regarding your recent stay at the Travelodge Mirambeena Resort Darwin.
It is very unfortunate that you didn’t enjoy our resort.
We do have a very limited car park and unfortunately this does get full during our busier times. There is an ample amount of street car park just outside the hotel which is free after 5 PM.
Unfortunately we are unable to control what takes place beyond the resort walls – however we do actively work with local authorities relating to the CBD area.
To assist in adding more value to our guests, we have a prepaid breakfast special, where you can get our full breakfast for just $17.50
Please contact me direct at the hotel, if you would like to discuss this matter further.

Reviewed 10 May 2014

Stayed at Mirambeena for my first time in the Northern Territory, and for someone who is not used to the heat like Darwin the aircon in my room was great. Each night was pretty quiet so getting good sleep was great. Even though the dinner menu was a bit expensive, It tasted good.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Simon,
Thank you for your positive review regarding your recent stay at the Travelodge Mirambeena Resort Darwin. It was very pleasing to learn that we met your expectations during your stay with us.

Travelodge Hotels are proud to offer inexpensive accommodation for the smart traveller looking for quality hotels in excellent city locations. Great Value, Rest Assured.

Thank you for your feedback. It is much appreciated.