“WOW amazing! ”

Antiquity Greek Restaurant
Price range: US$18 - US$33
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Antiquity's close focus is Mezzethes -Small plates that are designed to be shared. We invite you to savour a Greek dining experience at a leisurely pace while conversation flows in step with wine from a well curated list which includes a few Greek wines and a nip or two of ouzo is warmly encouraged. So if a few hours of food - induced pleasure appeals, wrangle a rabble of family and friends - There is a table by the water with your name on it.
Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

We had absolutely amazing time in this beautiful restaurant! The restaurant offers Incredible vegetarian options, drinks and much more! Every staff member was very friendly and helpful ! Everything including music, sitting plan, menus and atmosphere were great! We had an amazing time there and it was great value! We will definitely become very regular customers now! This restaurant is Highly respected! I'm my opinion this is #1 restaurant in Darwin! <3 :) thanks a lot guys!

1  Thank 29911607pona
Antiquity_Management, Owner at Antiquity Greek Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2017

Hi 29911607pona,
We thank you so much for your positive review.
See you again next time :)

Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

Asked the waiter that I'm waiting last half an hour for food
And he replied that our waiting time is half an hour. And received entree after 45 Min Al together.
There ribs was fantastic other night. What made me come back. But this service is a disappointment. May be won't come back

Antiquity_Management, Owner at Antiquity Greek Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2017

Hi Tarek,
Sorry to read you disappointing dinner experience with us, we appreciate your feed back.
I have spoken to the staff member and kitchen staff who was working that night and have rectified a few things with them..
We're happy to read you enjoyed our Lamb ribs, we hope you can be tempted someday by returning to try our ribs again along with better service.

kindest Regards
popi Ginis

Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

Every time I come here, food is fantastic, waiters are friendly and can't do enough for you. The lamb and baklava cheesecake is worth it's weight in gold.

Hi Richard,
Thank you so much for feedback, we appreciate it :)

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

Over the years I/we have loved going to this restaurant, I normally wait for my parents to be in town because it's normally a special place we loved to eat and drink ouzo in the waterfront setting. However over the all experiences we received slow and inexperienced service, some of the food deteriorating and the last time we went there was NO SEAFOOD! That's why we went! The waitress didn't know what ouzo was let alone how to spell it. Then the manager tried to tell me it's been impossible to get octopus since glenti.... that's some spun lie because other places have it in town!! I actually felt sorry for the poor kid serving us! I find it so disappointing and it seems like the owner really doesn't care (to put it nicely), about training her staff or making her clientele happy! It's opened my eyes to the other Greek places in town and see there exceptional service and commitment to the cuisine! Next time I'll go as a veggie, the zucchini fritters are great and the dips were yummy. The meats were boring or fatty and NO SEAFOOD!

Hi Rachael,
Oh my goodness, it saddens me on what i have just read, especially from one of my regular clientele.
Rachael, I do care! You have no idea.
I have been on maternity leave and left my staff and new management to run the restaurant, as all restauranteurs and business owners would do.
Unfortunately that night seamed to be an off night, there is no excuse!
I have investigated on what happened and Since then things have been rectified, there is some new staff (Which i am currently training up) and previous management is no longer there.
I would like to personally apologies if given the opportunity and if you could give us another chance, we would love to rectify our mistakes and win your Love back!!
If you do reconsider, could you ring and make a booking on 89812270 and ask for myself Popi, looking forward to hearing from you someday, until then take care.

Kindest regards
Popi Ginis

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Faultless food and service. Second visit this week, still a few days to spend in Darwin and won't hesitate to come back

1  Thank Owen J

Hi Owen,
Twice in one week, wow!! That says something!,
Thank you so much on returning to us and your positive feed back

Kind regards